~0~

Hot, burning hot, that's what she was feeling at the moment. She had long since ripped her clothing to shreds in hopes of cooling herself down but she couldn't, or it was just that her body wouldn't let her, in fact she kept getting hotter and hotter, almost as if she was burning from the inside out.

H-help me!” Her cries fell on deaf ears, of course no one could hear her if she didn’t say anything but she was unable to, her mouth refused to open because of an unknown pain surging throughout her body, so her voice was gone, poof, like it never existed.

I-It hurts,” A muffled whine managed to escape through her clenched teeth, her eyes wide and alert as she desperately searched for a person that might possibly help her.

Though unfortunately for her, she was in the middle of nowhere. Tall trees and overgrown grass blocked her view of everything and a small, cool, tear fell from her eyes giving her a small breath of relief from the shocking coolness that it gave. This was where she was gonna die? In the woods, alone, and naked? At this point tears ran down her face like a river, draining into the soft locks of her ginger hair and mixing into the blood that leaked from her closed lips and nose.

Mama?” She cried, “Mama, am I gonna die?” She couldn’t breathe, the pain of feeling like she was being burnt alive was getting too much. She didn't know why she felt like this and her heart was beating harder than the average person should.

Mama answer me?” She whimpered, she didn’t know if her eyes were hurting because she was crying so much or the heat finally decided to attack that area also, all she knew was that she felt like what her mother told her about Hell was true, she was going to be burning for eternity.

Mama please,” She didn’t know where she was, probably Hell if she had to guess. She believed Hell was pictured as something someone would hate and she hated feeling alone and helpless. She didn't know if anyone was nearby, she couldn’t hear them, and they couldn't hear her since she couldn't speak, only thinking, hoping that her mother would magically come to save her.

Though finally after feeling something flow from her nose she made a decision. She couldn’t pray, she didn’t want to pray, but she felt like she had to pray. Her unstable heartbeats were starting to tear her down, and her cool tears were now starting to feel burning hot, and if she could see them, she'd know they were no longer tears.

I’ll do it,” She tried moving her arms, “I’ll pray Mama.” After finding out she was imobile, she instead tried looking for her rosary. Finding it thrown to the ground, not too far out of reach, but then again she was imobile.

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.” She cried, her eyes staying glued to the cross that seemed to slowly make its way over to her the longer she stared.

I never meant to turn out this way.” She closed her eyes, feeling the sting of her hot tears run down her face. She felt just about close to death, couldn’t move and was barely breathing.

She just laid there, stuck in her own thoughts. She never had friends, she never had a father, and she never really even had a good mother. She thought about what her life would be if she had her father in her life, or if she even lived with him instead of her mother. Would she have friends? Would she be happy? Would she be a sinner? All these thoughts seem to make her head throb.

Yeah this was gonna be the end of her, she was gonna die alone without anyone to care for her. Not even her mother wanted anything to do with her. Everyone would get their wish, she would finally die like the worthless pig she was, or better yet the worthless sinner.

Please god, at least make my next life happier.” She cried, her head pounding, but then she paused, “please,” She took a deep breath.

Feeling like nothing would be better for her she glared hard at the rosary, it now laid upon her cheek, drenched in her tears, no, drenched in her blood.

Lucifer seems like he accepts me more than god could ever.”  Her vision blurred, though she remained glaring into the shiny diamond that laid in the middle of her rosary.

Please God- no Lucifer, please Lucifer help me.” She blacked out, conscious, but her vision was lost, she wasn’t a believer in god anymore. He never tried to do anything she prayed about, and only when used the lord's name in vain, her life started going her way. Maybe her mother was right, she truly was the Devil’s child, a sinner that didn't deserve anything but death.

She decided to give up and sleep, or die, but she decided she didn't want to remain awake anymore. And anyone would be sure if she could see she would've been able to see the footsteps of a person approaching her in top speed, blonde hair, amber eyes, and pale skin.

The person proceeded to wrap the girl up in a blanket and carry her off, leaving behind the Rosary that was drenched in blood. The shiny diamond, now resembling the infamous Blood Diamond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~