40

Cordelia and Ally make themselves comfortable on the couch. Billie is in the kitchen making mixed drinks, while I run to our bedroom and freshen up. Once I return I see Billie sitting on the couch opposite the two women. Their conversation stops as I enter the room.

Billie smiles at me and tells me to sit on her. I sit sideways across her lap. She hands me a glass and begins stroking my back as she returns back to her conversation. After about two drinks I begin to feel the effects of the alcohol. Billie grabs my glass and places it on the table beside her. Billie knows what liquor does to me...and she knows how much to give me.

Billie begins stroking my thighs. Cordelia and Ally lean back against the couch and sip their drinks, watching. I wrap one of my arms around her neck. She slips her arms around my waist and slowly begins massaging my sides. I look into her eyes as she drags one hand down to my ass and grips a handful. I bite my lip and lean down to capture her lips in a slow kiss.

She moves my leg so that I'm reverse straddling her lap. I open my eyes and see Ally and Cordelia watching me hungrily. Billie runs her hands up my stomach to my breasts and squeezes them. I bite my lip and rest my head back against her shoulder. She begins massaging them before sliding one of her hands up to my neck. Billie begins placing kisses against the side of my neck. A quiet moan slips past my lips.

I tangle one of my hands in her hair slowly circling my hips. Billie moans and harshly slaps my thigh. I gasp and lit my head to look at the two women sitting across from me. Billies hands continue rubbing and squeezing my body. I make eye contact with Ally first. Her eyes follow Billies hand up my stomach to by chest. I watch as she bites her lip and looks into my eyes making me smirk.

Next I look at Cordelia who crosses her legs and licks her lips, before her bottom lip gets caught between her teeth. The sight of them both along with Billies wandering hands makes me moan. My hair gets pulled backwards and Billie says "I think they want to touch you babygirl. Isn't that right girls?" She releases my hair and I see both Ally and Delia nod their heads. Billie removes her hands from my body and as if my body had a mind of its own I walk over to Delia and sit on her lap.

She immediately pulls my head down leading me into a deep kiss. She's a lot more gentle than Billie but still aggressive. I whimper as she grips my ass and pulls my hips closer into her. She swipes her tongue along my bottom lip. I immediately grant her access and moan as she gently explores my mouth. My head is roughly pulled away from Cordelia and my lips meet another set. It's Ally her kiss is hard and rough. The opposite of Cordelias. I wrap one hand around delias neck causing her to moan and with the other I reach behind me tangle in Ally's hair.

She wraps her hand around my throat as she slips her tongue into my mouth and claims every inch, weakening my knees. Her tongue swirls around mine before she takes my tongue between her lips and sucks. Cordelia is massaging my breasts while simultaneously licking and sucking the skin below my collarbone. I'm a moaning, whimpering mess by now. My panties are absolutely ruined.

"Enough girls" Billies stern voice cuts through the sounds of Ally's lips sipping on mine and our muffled moans. As Ally pulls away she takes my bottom lip between her teeth letting it snap back. She releases my neck and steps away. Cordelia smiles at me then looks behind me. I turn my head and see Billie sitting with one leg crossed over the other her glass in hand.

She takes a sip and calls me over with a curl of her finger. On shaky knees I walk over to her. She signals me to kneel so I do. She grabs my jaw "open" I open my mouth. She finishes off her drink and spits it into my mouth "swallow" I swallow making her smirk "good girl" I smile and bat my eyelashes at her. She kisses my lips "go to the room and wait for me. You know how I like it" I nod my head. She roughly grabs my jaw "words" I moan "yes mommy" I hear Ally hum. Billie let's me go and I immediately scamper up the stairs and into the bedroom.