Chapter 4

The sun still hiding, Regulus leaves his mansion. Entering a tall, abandoned building. Far away from civilization, he's greeted with 2 other people, 2 other members of the Witch's Cult.

"Ah~ look who finally decided to show up~." a short, brown person mocks. Brown rags and 2 steel blades, clean, attached to his arms. "Matters not! He came, we can continue!" A taller, green haired one says rather loudly. Wearing a black overcoat, he has 2 robed figures, fingers, behind him. Regulus groans.

> > >

A bustling¹ atmosphere outside the school, almost as if a tragedy hadn't taken place 2 months prior.

Regardless, Regulus, along with Subaru and Rem, enter the school.

A diverse demographic² makes everyone feel welcome. Groups of people conversate amongst each other as if they've been friends for years. Subaru immediately approaches a group of students with Rem following. Regulus however, strays. He's already bothered by something.

Over the past few years, Regulus, with great struggle, has gained some form of understanding. He would become angered at every attack a person would make on his rights. But unlike him, people are prone to make mistakes, they will fail and they will fall. With this in mind, Regulus realized that no matter how many children be scolds, how many people he strikes, and how many cities he devestates, people will not change.

Even so, he can't control his emotions. It's not Regulus's fault his upbringing carved him into a sociopath³. None of his actions his fault right?

What's bothered Regulus is that he's noticed a person following them. Only until he separated from Subaru and Rem has he realized they are following him.

He turns and approaches them, they notice and turn around to walk in the opposite direction. Regulus follows.

He can't just let some random person follow him, only for them to avoid confrontation, watching him, as if he were jewerly on display.

A few minutes pass and Regulus remains persistent. It is in his nature afterall. Entering a more secluded area, the unknown figure turns around.

Being in such a hidden location, following a stalker is incredibly foolish. But no person has ever made Regulus seriously fear for his life. The worst defeat he's ever suffered was perhaps the loss of food in his younger years. I guess you could say that he's never matured, even though he's murdered them, he still holds resentment⁴.

"You just followed me here?! You must be dumb!" Regulus sneers, "I didn't come her to be criticized by some random person who has to stalk me in order to gain at least a tinge⁵ of fulfillment in your pathetic life. Unlike you, I've never needed to do anything of the sort. I've always been complete, and due to this there has never been a need for me to leech off of others success in order to feel better of myself. I've followed you not for the same reasons you to me, but instead to conversate with you in hopes you realize your fault." The hidden figure stays quiet, then speaks up with a hint of amusement, "The fuck?" They lunge at Regulus, their cover flying away as they do, revealing their features. Regulus's eyes widen.

The figure, seen to be a girl, pulls a knife out of her pocket and prepares to stab Regulus. Regulus doesn't move. The blade has a silver and brown tint to it, almost like polished copper, along with its point tipped in green and the back carved with a maticulous⁶ design, it looks beautiful. Regulus doesn't move. Her grip on the blade unwavering, determined to slit the person in front of her, her eyes reflecting it as well. A smile plastered on her face as if she's looked forward to this. Regulus doesn't move.

Why isn't he moving? His own eyes take a disinterested look as he waves his hand at her, dismissing her, as if she were nothing!

Her eyes take notice of her opponents apathy towards herself. The eyes that once shone in utter joy at the idea of blood and gore not even a second ago fill with a burning hatred! She shoots her hand forward, knife too.

As she gets closer, she feels a small bunch of air hit her. A simple, light breeze that can flow in the wind during fall. This simple breeze, tears into her chest cavity. Blood immediately begins to drip and spew out. Some gastric juice leave the stomach. Since there is no mucus to keep the acid imprisoned, it begins scorching the inner parts of her body.

"AHHHHHHH!" She drops to her side, clutching her stomach whilst continually screaming. Regulus huffs. "If only you had been civil! People like you are disease! What's so hard about being calm and collective? Nothing is. This could've been avoided had you been reasonable. But, this-." Writhing⁷ on the floor, she screams in one last act of defiance, "Shut the hell up! The last thing I want to hear is you rambling!" Regulus eyes her.

What a pitiful sight, honestly, she deserves this, annoyi-huh?

A black mist begins to form under her. Regulus watches. As the mist completely forms under her, she falls in.

!!

Regulus looks at the area she was, astonished, but that same astonishment turned to boredom. "Not that it matters anyways." He begins to walk back to the school.

Blood continues to pour from her abdomen. Shigaraki scratches his neck, over and over and over again, blood drips from it. "Shigaraki...? Help me... please..." His hands reach towards her neck, "What are... you doing...?" He responds, a few tears escape, "Shut up, brat! Please, just..." His hand reaches her neck and he plants 5 fingers on it.

The neck crumbles and breaks apart, her eyes widen, "Wha-!" In the middle of her exclamation, her lips droop.

Bustling¹ - Full of activity

Demographic² - Structure of a population

Sociopath³ - Extreme anti-social behaviours and a lack of conscience.

Resentment⁴ - Feeling of being treated unfairly; indignation.

Tinge⁵ - A slight trace.

Maticulous⁶ - Great attention to detail.

Writhing⁷ - Twisting, squirming movements; contortions.
___________________________________

Sorry of the slow uploads! School has been very tiring

But aside from that hope u enjoyed and thank u for reading!