minthe

------

------

𝗟𝗢𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚... 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 !

@𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝘆𝘀𝘀

------

warning: smut ahead. this is my first time actually doing it (since my other one wasnt as detailed) so apologies

please do not read this if you are uncomfortable , same with complaining that this is smut. make sure you are okay with reading !

------
"well then i'm yours."

you could feel his smile. he inhaled your sweet scent , adoring you and your body. you giggled. "are we really doing this here ?"

xiao grumbled quietly. "i don't wanna move."

"i think we kinda have to though. my ass hurts from this chair." you said with no thought. he compromised , quickly picking you up and strolling over to the couch nearby the table. sitting on his lap , you faced him.

"you are awfully impaitent." you commented.

"i just can't hold back when i see you."

((brb searching up how to write smut guys /srs 'lets fix your fics' on tumblr fucking carries bro))

he slowly began to undress you , eyes full of admiration. there was a smile on his face. his hands gripped onto your hips as he brought you in for a sweet kiss.

"you're just so pretty. how'd i get a girl like you hm ?" he mumbled in between his lips touching yours.

((holy shit guys i almost got an ace on valorant. ok ill stop with the notes now))

his touch made you feel airy , your stomach pooling with anxiety just by his smooth voice. everytime he planted a kiss on your body it sent a feeling from your head down to your toes.

he trailed down to your neck , hastily sucking on your skin while humming a tune. your chest was pressed onto his. with a warm tounge , he continued to kiss your body.

you could feel your heart racing and mind pacing inhumane thoughts. the awfully hard bulge pressing onto your now damp hole. the underwear felt uncomfortable , it's lace being played by one of xiao's fingers.

suddenly , he layed you onto the couch , getting up to throw off his black shirt and sweats. you felt heat rise to your neck just at the sight of his gorgeous body.