Chapter 45: River

She's excited. I'm excited for her.

It's graduation day and to be honest, I can't believe I made it this entire way. But I did it, I did not have any doubt in my Gracie at all, she's smart are hell.

Robert, Finn, Logan, and I were in the boys dressing rooms. Logan was a dumb fuck we're pretty sure his parents paid off the school to let him graduate.

Finn was smoking a blunt before we had to head out. Robert was fixing his hair.

" Alright, boys, time to head to the auditorium." One of the teachers came to the door.
They lined us up in order. My class was before Gracie's so I would get to see her get her diploma. And I get to see she looks hot in that cap and gown.

After my class went, we sat in the front row, Finn Robert and Logan, those dumbasses actually made signs, for Grace.

I looked over to the rows of parents and her sister was glaring at me. I guess she'll hate me until I marry Grace. Which I plan on doing.

Grace met my parents at the dinner they had together last night, and now my parents and hers were friends. It's weird, but works.

They called the next class and I snapped my head to the stage. Grace had waved at us and I and the boys waved back. Their smiles wide.

She they called her name we all clapped and cheered loudly, Robert, Finn, and Logan held up their signs with her name on them like it was a basketball game.

" YEAH GRACIE!" Yells Finn. " THATS OUR GIRL!" Then goes Robert. Logan was tearing up. These guys.

I saw her going to the other side and I stood up, I grabbed her hand, helping her down the stage.

" look River!" She held up her diploma. " I'm so proud of you babe."

" im proud of you too River." She reminded me that I also got my diploma. I love her.

" look! Luna is next." I told Robert to get up to make room for Gracie, he rolled his eyes at me as Grace sat down.

Finn cheered loudly, so loudly for his sister that his parents scolded him.

We were out to dinner with our parents one last time before Grace and I headed out for college in New York.

I'm excited for New York and even more excited Grace is coming with me.

I've decided.

I'm marrying Grace one day.
I'm going to have three kids with her.
Name one after her.
Give her everything she's ever wanted.

She looked over at me and she smiled. Her glasses lifting as she did so. 

What a sweetheart.