Chapter 23

(Readers POV)

Beerus fired a small ki blast from his finger at the bell, ringing it.

Announcer: You may begin!

Vegeta shouted and immediately went into Super Saiyan Blue. Hit just stared at Vegeta. He got into a fighting stance. Vegeta smirked. Vegeta took a step forward. Hit appeared in front of Vegeta and punched him in the face, knocking him back.

(Y/N): What speed.

Vegeta: What?

Vegeta looked at Hit. Hit just kept quiet and stayed in his stance. Vegeta brought his hand to his nose and wiped some blood away.

Vegeta: I'm finishing this fight right now!

Vegeta flew at Hit. Hit disappeared and reappeared behind Vegeta, punching him in the neck. Vegeta got knocked back a few yards, but landed on his feet.

Goki: Hey Piccolo. Are you seeing any of Hit's attacks?

Piccolo: No. I'm only seeing him after he already attacked.

So I'm not just seeing things. Hit is really fast, but Vegeta doesn't have much damage on him, so Hit may have more speed than power. Hit appeared in front of Vegeta again, catching him off guard. Hit punched Vegeta in the chest, then his head, and then his shoulder. Hit kept his attacks up. Vegeta recovered and tried to kick Hit, but Hit disappeared and reappeared and punched Vegeta in the face, knocking him back.

(Y/N): If this keeps up, Vegeta is going to lose.

Vegeta put his hand up and pointed it at Hit. Hit just put his hands in his pockets, making Vegeta pissed.

Vegeta: You dare mock me?!

Hit appeared in front of Vegeta, with his fist in Vegeta's side. Vegeta spat out some blood. Vegeta threw his fist forward at Hit. Hit punched Vegeta in the stomach again. Vegeta powered down from Super Saiyan Blue and went to base form. Vegeta fell down to the floor. The announcer ran up to Vegeta.

Announcer: Contestant Vegeta has been knocked out! Hit is the winner!

Goki: No way!

Piccolo: Vegeta didn't even get a hit in.

Beerus: You've got to be kidding me.

I flew down to the arena and picked Vegeta up. I looked over at Hit. He just looked at me. I locked eyes with him. I flew back up to the platform and put him down on the couch.

(Y/N): Krillin! Do you have a senzu bean?

Krillin: Yeah. I brought some just in case.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out one senzu bean. He tossed it to me. I caught it and walked over to Vegeta, putting the bean in his mouth. Vegeta swallowed it. His eyes shot open. He slammed his fist on the table.

Vegeta: What a waste of time!

I sighed. Looks like I'm going up next.

(Y/N): Hey Vegeta. Any advice for fighting Hit?

Vegeta looked at me and scoffed.

Vegeta: Figure it out yourself.

I don't know what I expected. I was about to jump down to the ring, but I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I looked back and it's Goki.

Goki: Good luck out there.

She smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile back at her.

(Y/N): Right.