Part 11

"You know what you're doing right?" Steve asked.

"Uh yeah totally" I said sliding on my web shooters.

I was praying that my web shooters had enough fluid in them for the mission. I grabbed the mask and slipped it over top.

"Seriously?" Steve asked.

"Trust me it helps" I said.

I went to exit the quinjet but Steve grabbed my bicep stopping me.

"Be careful ok" Steve said.

I nodded.

"I'll be fine" I assured him.

Steve nodded and released me from his grip stuffing his hands in his pockets. Natasha furrowed her brows at the two of us.

I stood at the edge of the open door looking down at the raft below us. I took in a deep breath and dove down.

I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I free fell towards the roof of the raft.

"C'mon you got this" I hyped myself up.

I landed on roof of the raft in a classic superhero landing. One knee on the ground one of my hands infront of me as the other one was in the air.

"Fuck that was cool" I chuckled to myself.

I walked around the top of the raft until I found it, a small hatch.

"Found a way in" I said pressing my ear against the comms.

I pulled on the hatch which was locked, they really just wanted to make it difficult for me. I shot a web at the hatch and ripped it open, I made sure to catch the metal door not wanting to create too much noise.

I carefully placed the hatch on the ground and peeked over waiting for a guard to walk past.

My job was to get a guards outfit for a disguse so I can sneak in and deactivate the cameras.

Finally a guard came walking past. He looked up at the hatch in confusion. I quickly shot a web over his mouth, muffling his shouts before webbing his chest pulling himself up.

"Look dude I'm sorry but I'm going to need your clothes" I said.

His hand reached for his gun in his holster. I rolled my eyes and punched his head knocking him out.

"This could've been so much easier" I muttered as I carefully placed the man on the floor.

I reached down and began unbuckling his pants.

"God this feels pervy" I said to myself.

I pulled on the guards uniform over top of my clothes and pulled off my mask stuffing it onto my pocket.

"I'm so sorry" I whispered to the unconscious guard now only in boxers and a singlet.

I jumped down landing on the floor as I speed walked towards the camera room.

"You nearly there?" Natasha asked through the comms.

"Nearly" I whispered back.

I finally reached the room, I opened the door and locked it behind me. The guards watched the cameras not noticing my presence.

"Sorry about this guys" I said.

They all spun in there chairs before they spun around to face me. I quickly shot my webs, webbing them to their chairs. I pushed their chairs to the corner of the room and covered their mouths with webs.

"Once again I am so sorry but I need to help some people out" I said to them.

They all shouted in protest, their arguments all muffled.

"Cool then" I chuckled.

I walked over to the cameras and after a few moments following Natasha's instructions I managed to loop the cameras to show the same clip over and over again.

It was good enough for now.

"Boom all done" I said into the comms.

"Alright I'll meet you at the cells" Steve replied.

I turned to face the guards and gave them a smile.

"Thank you so much for your cooperation" I said before jogging towards the cells.

I reached the cells and Steve was outside waiting for me.

"Let's go break them out" Steve said.

"Let's fo this" I said.

We both walked into the room. I immediately felt a pang of guilt hit my chest seeing the rest of them locked up while I was free. Especially seeing the Maximoff girl. She had a shock colour on. She had dark bags under her eyes due to lack of sleep.

Sam was pacing around his cell until he noticed our arrival.

"You came?" He asked in excitement.

"Of course I did" Steve said.

He began to unlock Sam's cell letting the falcon free. I ran over to Scott's and began unlocking it.

"Y/n no" Scott said.

I paused, looking up at Scott who had his hands against the glass.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because if I live my life on the run I'll never be able to see Cassie again. And I just I can't do that to her" Scott sighed.

"Scott" I said sadly.

"Look I'm trying to cut a deal ok, but if I leave with you I'll never be able to see my daughter again" Scott said.

"Ok" I said I moved back from the glass.

"Your a good dad Scott" I said.

"Thanks Y/n" He said with a small smile.

I gave him a nod.

"Good luck kid" He said.

"You too Scott" I said.

I ran over to Steve who just managed to get the cell open as soon as the door opened an alarm began to sound.

"Shit" Steve said.

"Look just go ok, I'm cutting a deal go without me" Clint called out.

Steve and I both looked over to Wanda who shook her head.

"Just go" she said.

"Wanda?" Steve said.

"Just go" Wanda shouted.

Steve hesitated for a second before nodding at Wanda before running off. Sam and I following closely behind.

We sprinted out narrowly missing the guards. We reached to the roof where Natasha was waiting in the quinjet.

"C'mon" She shouted out.

Gunfire began to sound. I whipped my head around to see the guards firing their guns at us.

"Run!" Steve shouted.

I ran faster, as fast as my legs could carry me, my legs burning. My heart racing as bullets narrowly missed me.

One grazed Steve's arm cutting the skin. We just reached the jet as I felt a bullet hit me in the back of the back of my calf.

"Fuck!" I shouted out pain shooting through my leg.

I felt myself falling so I leapt towards the quinjet which was metres away. Steve stopped and reached out grabbing me by the waist and pulling me down onto the floor of the quinhet. gunfire flying over our heads until the ramp closed up.

I lay panting as Steve hovered ontop of me.

"Thanks" I groaned.

"Are you ok?" Steve asked his face worried as his eyes scanned over my body.

"My leg" I groaned.