27

—— NEXT DAY

—— NEXT DAY

That might me and Jay didn't go back to his house, I took him to my house. He wasn't welcome back home and he'd be upset with me if I sent him back as a drunkard.

The bright light of the sun shone ever my eyes, "God damn it." I groaned, slowly fluttering my eyes open. And next to me? Well there was Jongseong, sleeping right next to me.

I had flashbacks from last night, he kissed me. No I let him do that. I let him kiss me? Why would I let him do that? But I clearly told him he could do whatever it I enjoyed it.

...do I like Jongseong?

Maybe. Maybe I do

"What are you thinking about?" A raspy voice from behind questioned.

"You're awake."

"Mhm..."

"About yesterd-"

Before I could say another I was cut off to jay pressing lips on mine, his hand cupped the side of my jaw.

He pulled back, "does this answer your question?

"I know what I was doing last night Chohee, I remember everything."

"Why did you let me do it Chohee?? I thought you were going to push me off but you let it happen."

"Because I didn't mind it, I was the one who said to do whatever you want to me. Why would I push you off after saying that?"

"Why did you kiss me jay? Why was kissing me your only option?"

"Because I wanted to know what it felt like for your heart to feel warm, for it to be cozy and warm. I wanted to remember the warmth ness of such a moment because I know that maybe I won't find another time to do so."

"So it wasn't on accident?"

"No and even if it was, I wouldn't regret it."

"But you said you'd never kiss me, that it would be disgusting."

"People don't really mean what they say Cho, it's like how we used to bicker. We still do but, it might be a bit different now."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that I want you to be mine, Chohee. Don't you see why I only bother you? Though you're always trying to make my life miserable, I couldn't seem to get mad at it. Though you might not feel the same but I wanted to get it off my chest."

"We're not just enemies Chohee, we never were. Even though you're purpose was to mess around with me, I'd let it happen. Cause it's you. I don't only see you as my enemy, I see you as my lover."

I cut jay off by attacking his lips, when he said that. I realized I felt the same way as he did, I could relate with everything. I wanted my heart to be filled with warmth, just like him.

That night we kissed, I felt like my heart lit up on fire. My mind felt as if it was in uptopia,I could never describe the serene moment. It was so...perfect.

I pulled away, "I do feel the same way, you're right I did want to ruin you in the beginning but you're someone I grew up with. I hung out with you, shared lockers with you, spend all classes with you, went to parties, field trips and sleepovers with you."

"I was stuck with you, you were like the glue and I was the being stuck onto you. When I saw your bad habits, my heart hurt because I didn't want to see you change. Last night, I nearly cried because you were destroying yourself."

"Promise me...Promise me you won't drink over the limit, or if it's better...ever again." I raised up my pinky.

Jay connected his pinky with mine, "I promise love."

——