𝟐𝟒 | 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓

The weather was raining outside and both the teachers and their students were inside Gojo's place

"Yoo, I'm bored," Yuuji whined.

"Yeah," Nobara said. "Because of this damn rain we can't go anywhere!"

"Hmm," Gojo placed a hand under his chin. "Let's talk about our past! We might get to know each other more!"

"You already know mine, Itadori, and Kamado-sensei's," Megumi said. 

"I don't know Nobara's," the white haired man said.

"Is Kamado-sensei a model? Cuz she looks pretty like one," Nobara said.

"Kamado-sensei, no offense, but if she's a model, she would've died since 10 years ago. Don't you remember those demons there?" Megumi said.

"Itadori is always the one who got rescued by her," Nobara crossed her arms.

"Says the one who always cry out when she saw a demon," Yuuji said.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm on the corps since I was 14 which means I'm there for ten years already," Y/N said which made Yuuji's mouth hung.

"Tell us more about you!" Nobara said.

On the year 1914, the Taisho era, a little child was born into the Kamado family. She has a mark on her forehead and near her chin like Tsugikuni Muchikatsu, the Kamado family's ancestor. 

After eight years, the wife gave birth. A boy named Kamado Tanjiro was born. He has the same physics as his own father and his ancestor, Yoriichi.

"Nee-san. Are you sure you can stand here while watching Otosan?" he asked his sister. The girl just nodded with a smile to assure her little brother that she's okay. "I can help you."

"It's okay, Tanjiro," she said as she watched her father doing their family's tradition, the Hinokami Kagura. "I have to keep an eye on him just in case he'll break down."

"So

"So... do you remember where you used to live?" Kyojuro asked.

"I don't exactly remember. That mountain always snows even on summer," Y/N took another roll of ramen (if you don't like ramen, you can imagine anything else) into her mouth.