NEW. 52. Someone I love

Hello my lovely peeps! How r u all? Y'know, as demeaning as it is, I just wanna ask...

Why won't anyone follow me on Instagram?🥺
I would like to think I'm not half bad a writer... It'd be nice to be connected to you all 😗 So...

Please follow me on Instagram at; jv_weez

Enjoy the longest chapter yet!

52. Someone I love

Staring at my reflection in the bathroom mirror, wrapped in a sinfully fluffy robe, I frown as my fingers brush the skin at the junction of my neck and shoulder, where the mark was.

Hell, the skin here is so flawless now, it feels synthetic.

I shake my head, trying to get rid of the slightly hollow feeling that’s settled in the pit of my stomach.

Quickly getting dressed, I step out into our room. Luke looks up from the letters he’s reading when I approach the bed and settle down beside him.

“How are you feeling?” he asks

I roll my eyes with a smile “That’s got to be the ninth time you’ve asked me that since morning.”

Luke cocks his head to a side “I’m hoping for something a little more than a simple ‘Fine’ this time."

“I feel…” I tap my chin with a finger “Empty? Like something’s missing."

An annoyed breath escapes me “I honestly don’t know if its only the fact that all my heightened senses are gone.”

Luke chuckles, I narrow my eyes at him “That’s to be expected, hopefully, it wont be long before that feeling has to go away.”

I groan “I cant wait for those moments!”

Moon, was having omega senses always so bad? Like having a blanket wrapped around you. I have to give humans some credit, how do they deal with living like this?

I turn my eyes to Luke, only to find him staring at me, face propped against a fist, giving me a sleepy, suggestive smile that makes heat rush to my face, my mind instantly goes back to the conversation we just had.

Hopefully, it wont be long before that feeling has to go away.

“You—!” I sputter, catching the meaning of those words, my face burning

“I what, Hazel?”

I give him the stink eye.

And then flick him on the forehead.

To his credit, Luke only winces before he rubs at his forehead “What was that for?”

“For having your mind in the gutter, my love.” I purr

There’s amusement glinting in those stormy eyes “You said you cant wait for those moments.”

“Keep teasing me and they’ll never come.”

Luke’s brows raise at my serious face. He stares at me, and keeps staring at me before—

A squeal escapes me as he lifts me off the bed and onto his lap, only to drown in giggles and laughter when he nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck, his soft hair tickling me mercilessly.