chapter 4: that's a first

(A/n):Welcome to chapter 4 of the story where we left off at y/n revealing he is the son of infinite.

(3rd pov on the next day)

In y/n dorm we hear an alarm ringing only for a hand to appear and turn off the alarm. The covers on a bed moves off to reveal y/n laying there with his eyes having a blank stare at the ceiling.

Y/n:*sigh* lets begin with this new day.

Y/n then got out of bed and grabbed the school uniform out of the closet and went into the bathroom and closed the door behind him and removed his shirt. Once he got his shirt off he heard a click noise and quickly turned his head in the direction the noise was heard at only to see a lock of yellow hair to disappear from the window that is above the toilet that only aims toward the sink which y/n was standing near.

Y/n:....that was unexpected.

Y/n then moved the curtains to cover the window making the room slightly darker only to return to normal after y/n turned the lights on.

(Timeskip to after the shower)

After y/n got out of the shower and got dressed he went to his first class: professor ports classroom. Once y/n reached the classroom he grabbed the doorknob and opened the door just as the bell ringed that class is almost starting.

Port: oh your here please take your usual seat.

Y/n nodded and sat at his seat which is upfront to where he can see the board clearly and not someones skull. After a few minutes have passed and most of the students that are meant to be here are here but not ORC or RWBY as the bell for the classes to begin has rung. Professor port sighed but decided to begin his class.

Port:we all know of the events of what happened yesterday right?

A few students nod in confirmation and port continues.

Port: we also received some info from some huntsman and huntresses that new grimm are being discovered.

This got a few gasps from students and port activates a projector which shows and ursa and a nevermore but their bone armor has red cubes protruding from it.

Port: these new species of grimm have no name yet so can any of you give them a-

Before port could continue the door bursts open to reveal team RWBY and ORC stacked on each other tired.

Ruby:are we early port?

Port:you are late actually but luckily i didn't start the lesson yet.

RWBY and ORC sighed in relief and looked at class and some of the seats was closer to y/n and there was no open seats in the back. Ruby rose instantly rushed and took the seat next to you and yang growled and saw that the others took the seats that is close to y/n albeit begrudgingly forcing yang to sit next to cardin.

Port: anyways as i was saying can any of you students give these new species of grimm a name?.

Issei raised his hand and so did y/n and port hesitantly picked issei first.

Issei: the new ursa should be called stick and the nevermore should be called twig.

Port: these grimm was found by experienced huntsman and huntresses and they could barely take it down now y/n can you give them names that can fit with them.

Y/n: this ursa should be identified as necrursa and the nevermore shall be identified as necromore.

Professor port gave a thumbs up to y/n and turned towards the board and turned off the projector.