Did you miss me?

Y/n s POV

I kept on staring at Mr. Taehyung without speaking a single word. I felt hot tears rolling down my cheeks but I didn't try to wipe them away. I didn't see him just for 8 days but if felt like forever.
I didn't know how to react. I wanted to throw a fit at him for disappearing without telling me and for making me worried..
But I wanted to hug him so tight and cry and let out all of my pain that I have been holding for the last few days.

I saw Mr. Taehyung s face change after seeing my tears.

He was going to say something but I took a step closer to him and hugged him tightly

He was going to say something but I took a step closer to him and hugged him tightly. I felt him flinch but he put what was on his hands on to the floor and hugged me back even more tighter. I felt so comfortable after so long. I started to cry hugging Mr. Taehyung.
I felt him gently touch my hair from one hand while hugging me from the other. I cried as much as i want to letting go all of my pain which was trapped in me. I don't know how much time I was crying hugging Mr Taehyung. After sometime, I slowly pulled away from Mr. Taehyung and looked into his eyes.

Taehyung s POV

Ms. Y/n looked at me with her swollen eyes which was a result of crying so much.
I was still holding her hands but I didn't want to let go of them. I looked at her and saw more tears rolling down her eyes. I hesitated first, but then I slowly wiped her tears with my hand.
" Did you miss me?" I asked from her caringly.
" Mmm" she nodded holding a sob.
" Okay..now I am here okay? Please don't cry" I told her and hugged her back again. I wanted to tell her how much I missed her, how much I wanted to come to see her through the last few days. But I didn't know whether this was the right time to say it so I thought to keep those thoughts in me for now.
" Y/n shi..come let's go inside now ." I said while taking her hand and slowly picked up the bags I dropped on the floor. I went inside the house and closed the door. Ms. Y/n didn't speak a single word but I felt she was holding on to my hand tightly.
I went towards the couch and kept the bags on the tea table and made Ms. Y/n sit on the couch and I sat next to her.
"Why are you crying??? I am here please don't cry " I told her wiping her tears from the tip of my fingers. 
Then she looked into my eyes are started to talk
" Do you know much I missed you??? I was dying to see you. I wished everyday that you ll come to see me, that you ll come to work. I wished every time that wherever you were, to call me for 10 seconds so that I can hear your voice. I missed you so much Kim Taehyung. I neither had proper sleep nor meals. I was missing you and worried about you for the last 8 days. I missed you so much and I wanted to see you, hear you calling my name so much. " Ms. Y/n said nonstop in between sobs.

I couldn't stop myself . I didn't want to. I leaned forward to kiss y/n. But then suddenly she stood up and ran towards the kitchen leaving me on the couch.

Y/n s POV

Once I was done telling mr.taehyung everything that was in my mind ,I suddenly remembered my dish which was still on the stove. I saw Mr. Taehyung was gonna do something but I stood up and ran towards the kitchen.

" Oh thank God! " I told to myself after seeing it still looking fine.
"What is it?" I heard Mr. Taehyung s voice behind me.
" Sir I made Korean noodles alone for the first time. It was on the stove boiling. I totally forgot it when I saw you. " I said while laughing.
" Awww.. so is the dish still eatable? " He asked me with a smile on his face.

 so is the dish still eatable? " He asked me with a smile on his face

" Yes I guess so sir" I said with a smile. I felt a little embarrassed to look at him with my swollen face but I didn't really care.
" Sir? Drop the honorifics y/n shi" Mr taehyung told me.
" How can I call you then??" I asked while smirking
" Anything ma'am" Mr. Taehyung said with a grin.." can I taste your dish?" Mr Taehyung asked me with a smile on his face.
"Okay. Please go and have a seat mr.kim taehyung" I said while showing him the dining table
Following my request Mr. Taehyung went to the dining table and took a seat.
I neatly put the noodles into two bowls and brought it to the dining table and kept one infront of Mr. Taehyung.
" Thank you " he told me with a smile " I will enjoy the food y/n shi" he added and took a bite.
His face suddenly changed but he didn't say anything, but kept eating.
I took a bite as well and trust me I was going to throw up.

" Ughh. Sir. Wait!! " I said and took both the noodles bowls and emptied them into the trash can.
" How did you even eat ittt??? " I asked mr. Taehyung with an embarrassing face.
" I loved it. You made it so I like it " Mr . Taehyung said with a smile.
" Since you threw it away , now what are we going to eat?" Mr. Taehyung asked me .
" Shall we order something? " I asked Mr Taehyung.
" Okay then. It's on me let's go." Mr Taehyung said playfully.
" Noooo. Please I ll buy breakfast for you today?" I requested him.
" Now go change and come. Let's see it then. " Mr. Taehyung told me.

Time skip

Until y/n change, I was going through my phone to search for a good restaurant.
But I was not concentrating on it all I remembered was how Ms. Y/n was happy to see me, how she hugged me so tight when she saw me and how she made me feel special.
It made me feel attached to her more.
I wanted to tell her how much i missed her during the last few days. How much I wanted to talk to her and how much I miss seeing her.
I wanted to tell her how much I love her. I wanted to hug her and keep her close to me. I wanted to kiss her and show her how much I love her.
I was so impatient to confess my feelings but I thought to wait for the right time..

After sometime y/n shi walked out of the room like a princess.

 Even though I tried my best to hold myself,I couldn't

Even though I tried my best to hold myself,I couldn't. I don't know whether it was the right decision or not but I did what I felt right.