not so 20 20 questions

3rd person pov
y/n walks down the street now noticing how dark it had gotten. the sun barley visible as street lights illuminate the roads. she continues to walk down the road checking every ally to find the most secluded. after around 10 minuets of walking she finds a short dead end ally way that is small and hidden.

Y/n walks down the alleyway to the back sitting down in the corner. due to the amount of light pollution she could easily read the papers in her hand. the papers from school gave her the time of the school day and when. Y/n started on tuesday at 8 o'clock.this gave her the day tomorrow to get prepared but first she had to get some money but that is a problem for future y/n. bored again the assassin pulls out her phone.

y/n
hello there

spider mom
i dont like where this is going

y/n
*scoffs*
anyway... wanna play 10 questions

spider mom
isn't it 20 questions

y/n
yea
but i have a short attention span
sooooo
10 questions you start

spider mom
uh okay
favourite colour

y/n
orange
like fire
wbu

spider mom
i'd say red

y/n
ooooooo is it because it is the colour of the blood of your enemies

spider mom
yeah

y/n
...
uh next question
favourite subject in school

spider mom
Lote ( a/n it is a language class)
languages always came really easy to me
what is urs

y/n
u say that like i'm in school
but i'd go with drama
not theatre/musicals but acting

spider mom
why aren't u in school

y/n
i only just moved back to new york from russia but i'm starting on tuesday

spider mom
so ur russian??

y/n
yeah moved back and forth between here and russia
why am i telling you this you could still be a pedo

spider mom
i thought we established this
i'm not a pedo

y/n
fine
where are you from

spider mom
russia as well ребенок. —translation kid—

y/n
cool
anyways back to the questions. think it is ur go

spider mom
ok
favourite song

y/n
i honestly couldn't tell you i've listened to like 2 songs my entire life but i liked them
they were american pie and rocket man

spider mom
american pie is my favourite song aswell

y/n pov
i smile realising we have the same favourite song. it reminds me of the women i met in the park earlier. small world.
nats pov
i smirk happily at the kids favourite song. they seem so innocent and sweet i was about to see what the kids next question was until clint stole my phone.

clints pov
natasha had been smiling at her phone to much recently it was starting to get creepy. when i saw her walk into the living room i hoped up into the vents waiting until the right moment just as she looked up from her phone i saw that smirk. i jumped down from the vents landing behind her i grab nats phone and bolt, hoping to escape most of her fury. i run down the hall and into my room locking the door. i knew it wouldn't take long for her to pick so i had to work fast. i opened her most recent messages sending the number to my phone. i hear the door click, wanting to talk to the reason of nats smiling i jump into the vent scurrying down while texting the number.

spider mom (clint)
hey new friend

y/n
who are you

spider mom (clint)
i'm nats friend
i stole her phone

y/n
so spiders name is nat
and i can tell that wast a good idea

spider mom (clint)
shit dont tell her i said that
and it wasn't
so who are you

y/n
ur mom

spider mom (clint)
i like you imma text u later on my phone

y/n
okay sounds good
i need more contacts anyway

spider mom (clint)
i need to go now i'm about to be decapitated

y/n
lmao have fun

nats pov
i get into the vents after opening the door to clints room and him not being there. i notice him a few feet ahead of me my phone screen illuminating his face. he better not be texting the kid.i sneak up behind him putting clint into a headlock. he squeaks dropping my phone. i snatch it from in front of him to see what he did.

'you didn't' i say unamused

' i did and they are amazing' he gushes

'u lonely man child' i say smirking but still quite annoyed. i hop out of the vent clint following after me and we make our way to the living room.

y/ns pov
well that was strange i think to myself. but when i look up from my phone i see bright headlights parking in front of my ally. a short woman steps out of the car. it is now 1030 so i dont know why anyone would be driving now. that is until th woman comes up to me.

'y/o/n?' the woman questions 'i thought you were still in russia' that's when i recognise this woman the filipino woman standing in front of me as my old case worker from before the red room.

'm-ms jamison' she nods putting a hand out for me to grab. i smile and accept it allowing myself to be pulled up. 'uh the blakey's decided they didnt want me so they sent me back here 3 days ago' y/n trusted this woman a lot she was always on her side after a bad placement.

'you have been out here for 3 days, why didnt you call me??' she asks walking back to her car, i follow.

'i lost my old phone' i reply wanting the subject to change.

'get in ill have to take you to home with me tonight than we can find you a home tomorrow okay'

'y-yeah okay' i'm slightly afraid of this new home but i get in the black SUV and with that we begin our way back to her apartment.

we arrived at her place. ms jamison lead me to a spare room i commonly stayed t after a bad home and i relaxed as soon as my head hit the pillow. ms jamison smiled and closed the door .a lot had happpend today was the last coherent thought i thought before drifting off into sleep.

A/N um this is this i might post another chapter today as well but as always see you in the next chapter.