☾93

I've got nothing here without you

User1 on Twitter GUYS OMG MY HEART THATS DEFINITELY YEONHEE IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE VID SHE WENT TO SEE THEM DO THEIR FIRST PERFORMANCES ——————————————————

User1 on Twitter
GUYS OMG MY HEART
THATS DEFINITELY YEONHEE IN THE BACKGROUND OF THE VID
SHE WENT TO SEE THEM DO THEIR FIRST PERFORMANCES
——————————————————

In the background of a clip, in which Jaehyun and Yuta were speaking, the figures of Mark and Jungwoo lingered by the corner of their dressing room. The members were all ready but just waiting for their turn to perform.

As Jungwoo was getting his makeup done, Mark had his back against the wall mindlessly talking to him however his eyes were trained on across the room.

It was only for a few seconds but there was an emergence of a female figure, who many thought was a staff member, until she stopped by the boy to hand him over a drink.

The conversation between them was inaudible and it was short lived but it was clear it was Yeonhee from how she was lingering by her boyfriend while they both talked to Jungwoo.

Within a few seconds, she turned to face Mark who sipped at his drink with a nod of approval and just as he held it out towards her, the clip cut off due to the other members had finished talking.

User2 IM DEAD

User3 NO WHY DID THEY HAVE TO CUT IT OMG STOP

User4 I'm in love with them pls I wanna see interactions more

User5 I love how comfortable the boys are around her tho omg 🥺

User6 get you a girl who comes and gives you stuff before you perform

User7 was he giving it to her so she could try some omg stop I didn't need to see this

User8 MY FAVESSSS YES FINALLY

User9 IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

User10 FUCK EVERYONE ELSE JUST HAVE A WHOLE VID OF YEONHEE AND MARK PLS

User11 not SM editors blurring her face out as if we can't tell it's her

User12 PLS TELL ME THERES MORE
User13 THERE IS
—————————————————

"Mark how are you feeling today?" Johnny asked, holding the camera up so the two of them were in frame.
"I'm feeling good- it's nearly time for the sticker performance, I hope you all like it."
"They'll love it. We're also performing lemonade later." Johnny added and the boy next to him nodded.

"You seem to be happy today, what's got you in a good mood?" Johnny said as his gaze flickered somewhere behind the camera.
"Um- yo, I'm excited to be back on the stage and perform for the fans." Mark said, accidentally making eye contact with Yeonhee who was across the room eating snacks with Jaehyun and Haechan.