Confess

Taehyung and Jisoo were having a great time until someone came to them.

"Taehyung." someone said with a smile as he came near Taehyung.

"Hyung,what are you doing here?" Taehyung said with a cute smile.

"I'm here to meet my friend but sadly,he's busy." Someone who's Suho said with a pout.

"Hyung. Don't make a cute face." Taehyung said with a chuckle.

"Btw, who's she?" Suho asked as he looked at Jisoo.

"She's my wife,Kim Jisoo." Taehyung said with a smile as he went near Jisoo and put his whole hand on Jisoo's shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Suho. Nice to meet you." Suho said with a smile.

"Hi, I'm Kim Jisoo. Glad to meet you." Jisoo smiled.

"You're so beautiful." Suho said smiling.

"Aww. Thank you so much." Jisoo said smiling shyly.

"Hyung, let's go and have dinner." Taehyung said.

"Ok." Suho said with a smile.

And then,they went to the restaurant to have dinner.
Surprisingly, they met Irene.
At first,they didn't notice her but Irene saw them. So she decided to go to them.

"Hello, Taehyung and Jisoo." Irene said with a fake smile.

"H-hi." Jisoo stuttered.

"Jisoo,can I join this dinner?" Irene asked raising one of her eyebrows with an idea.

"No,you can't." Taehyung said furrowed his eyes..

But Jisoo felt so sad to deny so she said
"You can join."

"Thanks." Irene said with a fake smile again.

And then, Irene sat beside Suho. Actually,she wanted to sit beside Taehyung but Taehyung didn't let her to sit because he wanted Jisoo to sit beside him. That's why,Jisoo was beside Taehyung when Irene was beside Suho.

"Let's drink Wine 🥂" Irene suggested.

"I don't want to." Taehyung and Suho both said.

Actually, Suho didn't like Irene at first sight because of Taehyung's reaction. He knew that Irene is not a good girl due to Taehyung's reaction.

"Jisoo, let's drink." Irene said while making 🥺 like this face.

"O-ok." Jisoo said .

So Irene ordered Wine.

"Jisoo, let's drink." Irene smirked as she gave Jisoo a glass of Wine.

"Ok." Jisoo said closing her eyes for a few minutes as she took a glass of Wine from
Irene.

But when Jisoo was about to drink it, Taehyung took the glass and drank the wine.

When Suho saw it, "This is not Kim Taehyung who I knew." he said in his mind as he imagined the old Taehyung who scolded him because he failed his exam.

"Taehyung,why did you drink it? Jisoo has to drink it." Irene said seriously.

"I don't want my wife to drink." Taehyung smiled and said.

"Om." Irene said before rolling her eyes.

There was nothing special at dinner but
Taehyung's drunk. Now,they are at home.

But Jisoo cursed him in her mind because she had to carry his body to his room.

Jisoo was about to leave but Taehyung's words stopped her......

(A/N):Hi, sunshines. Long time no see and I miss y'all so much. Do you miss me? Sorry for not updating for a long time. I was lazy and busy.😁

Thank you so much for your votes, adding my story and reading this.💜
Have a nice day or night.🌌

Eat well and take care of yourself.🥰

I sent you loves with GISELLE Unnie. She's so cute and pretty.

Bye!