3. Bouquet of Flowers

Yoongi spent most of his day almost beating the shit out of a person who tried to touch Taehyung in the bathroom.

Not that Taehyung can't protect himself, Yoongi is just too protective over him after what happened to him a few years ago. Not that his brother minds.

Yoongi know how that Taehyung has move on from all of those moments but it seem like he just can't. Not when he recalled all those words Taehyung whisper to him. How he told him that that's what they're saying to him.

Those disgusting words that make him so furious.

He told Taehyung to be careful but it's seem so hard because is so easy to love. But it's still manageable.

Yoongi hadn't heard Taehyung talking about a guy that fondly. He may thinks that his brother is really in love.

Yoongi is just a brother to protect. Not to choose whom Taehyung should be with. If that's Taehyung's choice. Then all he can do is watch and protect if needed.

_

But when Taehyung show him who he's talking about. Yoongi didn't know what to think. All his instinct is gone out if the window.

And his mind and heart said that he didn't need to protect his brother anymore.

Instead, his brother will have someone to take care of and protect. He can learn that from Yoongi.

Yoongi speak his mind to Taehyung. The reaction he got is absolutely worth it. The biggest smile he had seen from the past few years.

But, "I didn't know if he feels the same hyung. We only meet for a weeks"

"And that's enough"

_

Jungkook is more than comfortable with Namjoon and Hoseok to tell them about his crush. Since Namjoon's boyfriend is on that group of friend, obviously he knows how to help.

Hoseok too seem happy about it. They encourage him to make a move but this is Jungkook's first time, he's clueless about what to do or what to give.

Because as far as he know,

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 22
Favourite Color: Purple
Status: ??

Oh shit, "I didn't even know if he's single"

But Namjoon and Hoseok reassured him that Taehyung is single, even ready to mingle.

And Jungkook won't let him!

"Hyungs! Please help me"

_

His Hyungs just shoved a bouquet of flowers in his hand and told him to put it in Taehyung's locker.

"Hyung you serious?" The younger asked. "We told you we will help you right, now just do it" Hoseok encourage him.

Jungkook walk shyly past the people that gathered around the locker and tried to find his crush's.

He finds it he open with the password his brother gave him. 'No one asked him, why did he suddenly give me that? Is he with Namjoon and Hoseok?'

He shrugs and puts the bouquet in the locker. His Hyung who were looking from afar smack their forehead.

"What is he doing Joon?" Hoseok asked when he see Jungkook put the bouquet in the locker in front of the whole university.

"I don't know? I thought he is smart?" Namjoon whisper. Hoseok shook his head. "Don't talk like you didn't do it like him Kim Namjoon"

Namjoon just laughs and scratches the back of his neck. He stop when he see Jungkook skip happily to them.

"I did it Hyung! Did I do it right?", He asked happily with his bunny smile full-on display.