War Day 1: Realization, True Destiny!

Me: *Sigh* Now I lost a person I could have traumatized too... Well at least he will have some fear from flames from now on. Still...I would have loved to see the look in his face when he realized that death was standing in front of him.

Okay...

The objective is still the same!

Calm down...

He just eliminated one person... No biggy!

I have still a couple more I can play with!

Gosh but seriously by now someone will come this way!

Blue flames... Only complete idiots won't know who this is... I swear if the heroes have no brain cells at all I'ma flip this whole exercise and turn it to hardcore mode.

I am still somewhat playing with them!

Besides a little PTSD didn't harm anyone!

Just look at me!

I have so many problems and the toot of them is mostly Bakugo and being Quirkless but hey! I am still good!

So it won't kill them!

I knew that I wasn't death or an incantation of it but my new name was Usagi and as such I was a killer rabbit. The first thing that came to my mind was the legend of the black rabbit. It was supposed to be like the grim reaper guiding lost and dead animals to the afterlife. Thinking about it, the name Usagi did suit me a lot! I even liked being called bunny at this point.

Now then this wasn't the time to ponder over my name. This was the time to eliminate people. Since I knew that these blue flames for sure attacked some unwanted attention, I decided to use that to my advantage and hide in the shadows of a nearby alley waiting for the prey!

It didn't take long to hear the heroes talk with each other. Now all I had to do was just be in the shadow and not get caught. Needless to say, that I automatically erased my presence and just stood still there. Some could even describe me as a wild animal.

Sero: Are we sure we wanted to come close to the blue flames?

Honenuki: Yes! Midoriya might be there.

Sero: But how should he even make these blue flames?

Kuroiro: Didn't Yaoyorozu say that he had some grenades?

Hagakure: She did... Maybe the support course made something for him.

Sero: But what if it is the LOV?

Kuroiro: Don't be ridiculous. How should they even know that we are here?

Ridiculous?

But still true and this is fact!

They are here to recruit me and they did so as well!

Now you don't have to know that!

Still support course?

Blue flames?

Really?

Do you think that they give such weapons?

Oh wait they did give me a dagger!

Hmm maybe they wanted to see your all downfall after all!

This was all planned!

They never wanted me to be a hero!

They made me a villain! Nezu planned this! He wanted me to a villain!