LV

Wᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Lucky for the group, riding on Andrius's back saved them a lot of time and now at the highest point of the stone forest, they were looking down on the Alcor

"So it really is here!"

"Whoa, the ship is sooo pretty!"Both Paimon and Nuri exclaim gleefully while gazing at the ship. M/n was very impressed with the ship himself but then he thought about how they were going to get on said ship with startling the humans aboard.
"Oh! Kaeya and Childe taught me something!"

".... Suddenly I'm terrified of what they taught you..."

"Why would you?"Andrius shakes his head and Aether was preparing himself for the worst of what it could be. However, the water begins to rise and rapidly freeze; creating a slide down to the ship. Of course, a certain wander sees this and immediately drops down from his post to see what it was all about, he didn't expect to see people sliding down, and down front was Aether with Paimon in his lap, he gets on board first then Andrius. M/n and Nuri were last of to set foot onto the Alcor.
"Your majesty!"

"Ah, Kazuha! It's been so long since we saw you!"The two chat as if the other weren't there but thanks to Paimon clearing her throat, Kazuha finally looks at Aether; who is still holding Paimon.
"Oh, hehe, sorry. Wait, you're missing people..but you also acquired more. Who is the little princess in your arms?"

"Hello, my name is Nuri!"

"Oh my heart, She's adorable."

"Hehe! Everyone compliments me and Papa."Kazuha swoon lightly over the small child but soon felt many eyes on the back of his head, especially a certain one-eyed captain.
"*Ahem* Beidou, this is King M/n, Aether, Paimon, Nuri, and uhh..."

"Andrius."

"Nice to meet you all, however, why did you lot just board my ship like that?"Aether and M/n froze, it was the only way to get on the ship but then again M/n could have thought of another plan, it was just that one was the first and seemingly more effective. In a flurry of flustered panic, the two attempt to explain the situation but Beidou could only laugh at the two 'young males'.
"

Oh calm down you two! I'm not angry, if anything I'm very impressed with how you...Wait! Kazuha did you say, king?!"

"Yes, yes I did Beidou. King M/n is the Dendro Archon and the current deity of Nature, so yes he did use two elements at the same time and no you're not crazy."

"Holy shit- I mean crap! I shouldn't be cursing in front of the princess..."

"Indeed you shouldn't be. Anyway, what brings you guys here?"This time Aether explains that they needed a way into Inazuma and that he was will go participate in the tournament he heard about.
"Alright! I guess you should head to the battleground and sign up. Kazuha, show them the way and I'll be there in a bit."

"I feel like you're going to go brag to lady Ningguang about meeting royalty for a bit. Just don't get too carried away~"

"Cut it out, kid."Kazuha laughs then usher the travelers to the side to get down in a small boat that'll take them to the nearby land but Andrius transforms, picks Kazuha up by the back of his top garment as the other hop on his back.
"Ack!?"This quick course of action startles the poor wander as Andrius jumps down onto the water that quickly freezes under his feet. He then dashes to land and puts Kazuha down.
"Dear Archons, a warning would have been nice."

"Sorry about Andrius, he can get impatient at times."

"Dearly noted, Aether. Anyway, how's life been treating you since we last met?"Aether and M/n soon go on a long tangent about their past encounters; both good and bad. Nuri giggles gleefully at the adults when she was mentioned burning several trees with Klee and Zylith.
"So both the royal children are Pyro...Well, that's understandable, Pyro users need to burn things whether they know it or not. It applies to all elements."

"I'll keep that in mind then! Also, it's great to see you again, Kazuha."