12)my girl

Isabella's pov,
I woke up feeling pretty good as I remembered how well my moms took rafe and I's relationship. Well not a relationship really but that's what they thought. "Good morning pumpkin" mum called out as I entered the kitchen all ready to go to my shift at the wreck. "Morning mum. Where's ma?" I asked her in confusion. "She went to fix the generators at the Cameron's" she informed me making me more confused. "But that's your job right?" I asked her making her sigh. "It is but I am not allowed to go there as I insulted ward by calling him a snob the other day" she let out with an eyeroll. I laughed and agreed with her though he wasn't that bad.

"Rafe? What are you doing here?" I asked him as I saw his car parked right outside my house. "I'm going to drop you off at the wreck. You have a shift today right?" He told me making me smile as I nodded a yes. I got in and he started his car. "Thanks" I mumbled out as he kept on driving. "No problem baby" he said with a smile making me blush. God that nickname got me everytime. Before I could say something Topper called him. He put his phone on speaker and answered it. "Bro where you at? I thought we were golfing today" he asked rafe in confusion. Rafe cleared his throat before saying "Just dropping my girl off at work. I'm coming over soon". My eyes widened at what he said making him smirk. "Hold up. Rafe am I hearing you right? Your girl? Who the heck is your girl?" Topper yelled out in excitement. "The girl that you and kelce insulted last night by saying she's a random fuck. I was a dick for agreeing with you guys. I think you owe her an apology. Both of you" Rafe told him strongly. "Seriously bro? A pogue? You can do so much better" Topper said making Rafe visibly angry.

"She's the best for me. And if you really were my best friend you would get that and by the way her name's Isabella. She's not just any pogue. She's my pogue" Rafe let out surprisingly calmly and cut the call without giving Topper the opportunity to say anything. The way he defended me made me feel butterflies in my stomach. I reached out and grabbed his hand making him relax. "Your girl?" I asked him softly and he nodded in agreement. "You've been mine since I first laid my eyes on you baby" he told me making me blush again.

"Hey! How've you been?" Pope asked me as I entered the wreck. I looked around to see all the pogues were here. "I've been great actually" I smiled and let out making them curious. "So what happened that made out bel so happy" JJ asked me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I decided that they needed to know the truth since they're my best friends. "Rafe came over last night" I started but was cut off with JJ's annoyed groan. I rolled my eyes and continued "my parents caught him sneaking in and mum was really angry until he literally apologized for everything infront of my parents and they approved of him. Then he dropped me here this morning and on the way Topper called him and he defended me to Topper and called me his girl slash his pogue. So I guess we're official" I finished with a big smile and only kie returned that smile but the rest of the pogues didn't seem happy about it at all. "Atleast try and be happy for me" I said with a pout as I looked at the rest of them. John B sighed and pulled me in a hug. "Just be careful around him. I don't want you getting hurt again bel" I nodded in agreement and hugged him back. Sarah sneaked over to me and said "To be honest Rafe has been clean for a few days now. I haven't seen him like this in forever. Thanks bella". I smiled at her and hugged her tight.

"Now if you guys are done with your chattering you've got work to do miss" Mr. Carerra told me  and I went over to work. "Get us two lemonades bel" pope called over pointing to him and JJ. JJ gave Mr. Carerra a smile but Mr. Carerra let out "You have to pay" making him groan as I laughed at him.