Carlisle

Today was the day Alice, Rosalie, and Esme find out what they are All having. Lennon and Alice are having twin boys. Emmett and Rosalie are having triplets two girls and a boy. I was nervous when it was time for Esme to get her ultrasound done because she is the biggest one of the girls. Steeling my nerves I applied the gel and started to move the wand just as six fast little heartbeats filled the silence in the room. Then I started to move the wand around looking for the genders as I was focused on the monitor Esme asked what we were having and I said  four boys and two girls. I looked at my wife while she sat there silently processing what I just told her. Finally realizing that we were having six babies she looked at me and said we aren't having anymore resulting in everyone laughing. Then I noticed that Jasper was lost in thought just as Emerson said that's fifteen babies where are we going to put them and we also need a bigger house. Causing everyone to start laughing again and Jasper to whisper in her ear and kiss her head.  Everyone decided to leave and give me and Esme time alone to talk and think of baby names. After a couple of hours we decided on Baby A: Killian Levi, Baby B: Miles Leon, Baby C: Tyson David, Baby D: Benjamin Henry, Baby E: Addison Quinn, and Baby F: Willow Grace. We went downstairs to tell our other children the names of their little siblings. Surprisingly they loved them. We all sat and talked when I realized Esme had fallen asleep so I picked her up and brought her to our room lying her down and covering her up and kissing her on the forehead and saying that I love her before all us men decided to cook lunch for our girls. Today was an amazing day. I'm really excited for my babies, and I'm really proud of the people my older children are becoming. I went downstairs and stood in the doorway listening to my oldest son's dote on their women while Rosalie, Alice, and Emerson talked baby names. Catching the boy's attention they followed me to the kitchen to make the girls Chicken Parmesan with Fettuccine Alfredo and Steamed broccoli and cheese with mini blueberry cheesecakes for dessert. Has I put the chicken in the oven I realized that all our babies will be born in July right after graduation. I cleared my throat to get the guy's attention so I can go back to my home office to look at the girl's due dates. I told them to watch the food so it didn't burn and went back to my office. Once there I gathered the girl's charts looking at them starting with the love of my life reading her chart I noticed that I'd have to induce her during the last week of June because she's carrying six babies. Then I read Emerson's and once again she'd have to be induced. Then I read Alice's and her due date is July 15th, and last was Rosalie and her due date is July 20th. Once I was done reading everyone's chart I called for Emerson and Jasper to discuss the induction. They entered my office and sat down. Then I explained to them that because she was carrying quadruplets she'd have to be induced and then I asked them what day they'd like to have their little ones handing them a calendar. They looked over the calendar and decided to have their babies on July 4th. They thanked me and we all left the office just as Esme was walking downstairs. The guys set the table and the girls all ate enjoying the meal we prepared. I smiled and kissed Esme's head while gathering up her dishes to was them. Once the girls were done eating we all gathered in the living room for a movie marathon. For the rest of the day we all laughed and cried just enjoying each other's presence.