14

Jimin was really busy the whole week, since that was the last week before meeting with KVs (Ms Kang's company).

Y/n was bit sad that he isn't with her even in the night or morning. He will come after she sleep and go early in the morning, before she wakes up.

This one project can make a big profit to his company, financially and popularly. And Jimin don't want to let this chance go, because of his wife's jealousy.

Y/n was very understanding to Jimin before when he was busy like this. But with this project, she is behaving different. And it triggers him very much.

He don't want to create any problems between them. So he intentionally ignored her the whole week.

And so Y/n always felt lonely after coming back from the cafe. She'll sometimes cry to sleep when Jimin comes very much late.

Jimin have notices his wife's behavior, and he thinks that the things that Tae told might be true.

He know that he is making y/n sad by ignoring her like this. But he didnt even get a single time to talk the things between them.

And at the end of the week, all his work was somehow confined. So he decided to give his wife some attention for half of the day, he informed Mr Choi that he'll only come afternoon.

Y/n came back from the kitchen and sat down on the bed. And called Jungbi to inform that she will not come to work today.

She was so happy that jimin is spending some time with her.

Jimin came back from the shower and saw his wife in the bed. He walked to her and sit beside her.

"Are you okay Y/nah?" Jimin asked while taking her hand in his.

"Yeah. I'm okay Jiminah, why are you asking that? Do I look sick?" Y/n asked while touching her face.

"No y/n. I mean, you are looking so sad these days. What's the matter?" He asked while looking straight in her eyes.

He doesn't want to ask her directly if she is jealous or not, because it's just his friend's assumption.

Y/n looked down by hearing this question. Her eyes became teary, she don't know why she felt like crying suddenly. But the memory of jimin ignoring her the whole week made her feel very sad.

"I was so lonely these days. You were ignoring me, sometimes like I didn't even exist." A tear rolled down through her cheeks while saying this.

"Hey, why are you crying baby? I didn't ask it to make you sad... Aish... " he slowly hugged her and patted her back.

"Don't cry y/nah, I was very busy this week. That's why I ignored you. Otherwise I might have let my frustrations to you. And I don't want to hurt your feelings with my words." He softly said and kissed her head to make her calm.

"Because of this project with this Ms Kang or Wang.... whatever this project, you were ignoring me. And I was feeling so lonely when I came back from the cafe." She said slowly while hugging him.

After hearing this Jimin didn't said anything for some seconds. Letting out a sigh he said,

"Let's leave this topic Y/nah. I'm here to spend time with you for some hours." He said to change the topic.