4. Brother In Law

"Hyung," Jungkook whine at Jimin who is cuddling with. They are watching something because they're bored and don't know what to do.

"What?" Jimin look at Jungkook who look at him with a soft pout on his face. "I'm nervous hyungie," Jungkook said.

"About what?" Jimin asked playing with Jungkook's hair.

"We're having a match with other schools this month" Jungkook got in the basketball team last month when he heard that the team lack players.

Since Jungkook is in basketball ball team in highschool, of course he shows what he got. He's talented and he knows that. Actually, he don't know, Jimin need to tell him that.

"And?"

"Hyungie~" Jungkook whine again. His brother is annoying sometimes. Okay, not something it's every time. He know what he means yet trying to get it out from his mouth.

Jimin chuckle softly. "Aww, don't worry bun bun. I'm sure you're going to do great. Beside your crush will be there too"

Jungkook look at him. "You forget that your crush brother is in the same team as well. Besides, he is a cheerleader, of course, he will be there"

‹Oh, yeah. I forgot. Wait, does it mean he is going to wear a skirt again?›

Jungkook knows Taehyung is a cheerleader when there's a match in their school. Hoseok told him to accompany him. Jungkook, didn't know how to refuse he agreed, beside, he will be bored at home anyway.

And Jungkook, who's weak with Taehyung wearing a skirt, have been staring at him all the time instead of watching that match.

He know it's creepy so he tried to not be obvious. Keyword, tried.

Jimin look at Jungkook who's face is slowly turning red. ‹What is this kid thinking. I thought he is innocent›

•••

Taehyung was humming while trying his new clothes for the cheerleader. There's a top, skirt and jacket.

He love to wear skirt and dress, he just hope his partner don't have a problem with it. He always dreaming that his partner will wear the same as him.

Matching. He love matching clothes, it's always look cute to him.

He stand in front of the mirror.

He look good, as always.

Taehyung change back to his usual clothes and sit at his study table.

He pick the letter on the table and open it. He didn't even start reading, already have a smile on his face.

This person has putting the letter every day after he put a note on his locker that sound like this.

«It's not annoying, I love your letter. If it didn't trouble you, you can always write me a letter»