{20}🍀

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

In a dark place...

Teresa:"Luna... I was thinking..." {looking up}.

Luna:"I know very well what you're going to say..." {looking at her}.

Teresa:"I'm thinking of putting Spider-Boy back in the game

Teresa:"I'm thinking of putting Spider-Boy back in the game."

Luna:"Teresa, you know I'm against the resurrection of people already considered dead!"

Teresa:"that wasn't a person..."

Luna:"Don't talk like that, he was already with his family in heaven, his suffering as a devil was over. you can't do anything!!" {angry face}.

Teresa:"Are you sure he's not in hell like any other demon?"

Luna:"tch..."

Teresa:"even if you are against it, it won't work, as we both have the contract of heaven and hell for a single mission!..."

Luna:"True, I had forgotten about that shit...."

Teresa:"You are responsible for Zara's happy ending, I am responsible for the bad path she will one day follow..."

Teresa:"This is in the contract, it's no use how..."

Luna:"YOU CURSE THAT GIRL'S EYE AND YOU SAY YOURSELF?!"

Teresa:"Did you forget that the contract said we can do whatever we want with Zara's fate?"

Luna:("damn") "Okay, you won...but why do you want to resurrect him?"

Teresa:"I want us to have a second protective guard in addition to Luka... and I also feel like things are going to catch fire from now on..."

Luna:"Are you talking about that end of the movie?"

Teresa:"Probably, since it doesn't exist in the kny franchise, so we can do whatever we want with the alternative anime world we created..."

............................................................

Zara visited the property, the boys were very happy to sail.

Zenitsu hugs her, and screams with tears how much she misses her. (although it was yesterday that you visited).

Inosuke told you to fight him, but you didn't accept.

when he saw her, tanjiro wanted to talk to her in private.

Tanjiro:"Can we talk outside?"

He asked zara, which she agreed.

and the two left with zenitsu mumbling tanjiro and zara will leave him.

which Aoi forced him to drink more meds so he could start his workouts.

Shinobu keeping her smile looking at where you two left. (for some reason, she didn't like the boy...).

Zara and Tanjiro are sitting outside, looking up at the sky, while Tanjiro sat quite confused as to what he was going to tell her.

Zara:"you can speak tanjiro, I'm all ears..."

He said that before Zara defeated the spider demon, he had tried to cut its head off with the hinokami kagura, the dance of the sun.

When Zara heard him, she was surprised and delighted, said she was very happy and proud of him.

Tanjiro blushed at such a compliment, but he wanted to ask one more thing.

Tanjiro:"Sorry for asking this but... could you tell me about your closed eye?..."

Zara was surprised by the boy's question.

Zara:"Well... I got this eye closed because of my breathing and my hard training..."

Zara:"my master is not from this country, he is European, he created his own breath and taught me how to use it."

Tanjiro:"You had told me about azhura breath, what does it mean?"

Zara:"My master said that breathing had something to do with demons, but I can't say..."

Tanjiro:"I understood..."

Zara:"What you told me about, Why don't you ask the pillar of flame for this cause that is related to the right fire."

Tanjiro:"I think so."

Zara:"Well, I'll go visit your brother then.."

Tanjiro:"Oh, let me guide you."

That you nodded following beside him.

Tanjiro:"Well, here we are-"

Nezuko stumbled while your brother hugged you and you smiled watching them while Tanjiro noticed that he also hugged you which you reciprocated.

later...

you walked away from the property for the boys to train in peace while you spied on your training, you even wanted to participate too but aoi wouldn't let you...

so zara was just watching them...

Zara POV.

I would just sit on the porch and watch him and the others.  I didn't know why, but I could feel the bloodlust coming from somewhere.  I looked around and saw Obanai, sitting on the roof of the property.

Zara:"Obanai?" {I screamed}.

He didn't hear me and focused on the…boys?

Zara:"Obanai💢!!" {I called again}.

His focus was broken and he glared at me.

Obanai:"WHAT THE FUCKING IS?!!💢

Zara:"Do you need something?" {I asked him}.

He narrowed his eyes as he stared at me.  The air seemed to be getting heavier for me. 

Obanai:"I was looking for you," {he said as he jumped, facing me}.

Zara:"Speak up, I'm not in the mood to hear it..." {I said, not interested}.

Obanai:"Why are you here?" {he asked}.

Zara:"I'm just watching Tanjirou go through rehabilitation training," {I replied}.  "Hm.." "Something wrong, Obanai?" {I asked}.

He didn't say anything and left...

I scratched my head confused about what had happened.

TO BE CONTINUED....
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀