Chapter-20

Next Morning.

The same shit happened like Aera woke up by broking alarm clock and cursing it, she lazily went in bathroom and do her routine and come down after changing in dinning room for breakfast where her unnies are already waited for her.

After eating they pick their bag and phone and went towards parking to pick their car and went to school/college.

After reaching school/college they get out of the car and went towards the campus, they are bit late because of Aera.

They walk toward their locker and took their books and went to their classes.

Rose,Lisa, Aera have same classes.

They barged in the class.

T- You all late today.

Lisa- Atleast we come.

T- You.

Rose- Now why are you wasting time, there is nothing happens we come late and after your shouting it turns into like we are in time so don't waste it.

Student are laughing.

T- Detention.

Aera- Like we accept it, and thank to us that we come in your boaring class.

Again student started laughing.

Before teacher speak they went to their sit.

Time skip at lunch time.

Aera and bp started to went cafeteria in their usual place but then Jin hold Aera hand and dragged them to sit with them.

Aera- What are you doing oppa.

Jin- From today you all sit with us.

Lisa- Why?

Jin- Because I want to sit with my siblings.

Rose- But you all sit together.

Jin- I sit with my brothers but in siblings means sisters too.
So now keep quite and sit with us.

They look towards Aera she shook his head and they sit together.

Bts other members said nothing because Jin inform them and they have to follow their hyung.

After eating they went to their next classes.

And day went good now school/college ended.

So they went of the class and go to their car and drive off to home.

After reaching home they sat in living room.

Joon- Guys dad inform me today that our cousins are coming today because they was not able to come in wedding because of their exam so they are coming today to meet.

Aera- Uncle Kim Bum is also coming?

Jimin- You know him.

Jennie- Are you pabo or what he is the one who handle bussiness in U.S and almost all meeting with them.

Jimim- Oh sorry i forget.

By that time dorbell rang and maid open it and 5 boys come running towards them and immediately stop and said Aera as:-

????1,????2,????3,????4,????5:- Chocolate/Berry/Buddy/Noona2.

And run towards her and engulf her in bone crashing hug.

Aera- G-u-y-s i ca-nt bre-athe.

5boys- Oh sorry.

Jimin & Kook- You know each other.