47. Without

Listen sweetheart papa can't run after you, be a good boy for me.
Be careful, baby slow down you might hurt yourself.

Appa where are wu ?

Crying three years old was throwing a big tantrum asking for his father. Very worried 4 months pregnant omega was trying to console his crying son.

It's been a month already.

Eunjae is always a sweet child but just now he was acting like a brat crying and refusing to eat tiring already worn out Jin more and more.

Jin feels like he gonna crash on the floor at any minute as he running after his hyperactive three years old son who running over the house checking every room to find his appa.

Yes, the alpha pup was just awake. Most of the time when he is awake from his evening nap appa Namjoon is there to babying him as it's the time Namjoon usually came home from work. Even after a month passed after Namjoon left, when Eunjae awakes from a nap this drama is going on and on for hours.

Mommy Jaejae goob boiii? Twell appa comes pwease.

Yes, love my angel is a good boy come to papa first.

Mama

Yeah, yeah, mama! tell anything you want but please come here son don't run around papa is tired.

MAMA

Alright MAMA is tired please be a good boy Jaejae-ah.

Jin knows his son's brat mode has on. So it's not gonna work trying to making him call papa.

Finally, Eunjae has walked to his papa hugging his favorite toy Mr. Hoopa the rubber octopus.
" Here is my prince", Jin has wiped his son's teary cheeks from his sleeves setting the baby on his lap.

Mommy twell appa Jaejae mish him.

Eunjae was clinging to his papa's arms like a baby koala, his big eyes were shining with tears as he leaning on his papa's chest sniffling slowly. Jin has wiped his pup's running nose with a napkin gently kissing his soft baby hair.

I miss him too son appa will come soon until then, be a good son and a good big brother okay? Your little brother is watching you.

After hearing about his baby brother little one has immediately put his chubby fingers on the baby bump with a big smile forgetting about his drama for a minute.

Eunjae loves to hear he is the big brother in the house and his soon-to-be-born little brother gonna watch and act like him once he is born.

Finally, Jin has managed to feed him his dinner and put him to sleep reading a bunch of bedtime stories.
.
.
.
Days without their mates didn't felt the same. He isn't the only omega sighing at that thought.

@Min residence

Jimin was sitting all alone in the garden. After staying with him for the past one month today his parents have to go back to their pack for one week. Until then Min Jung Ho has promised to take care of his son-in-law.

Jimin is healthy, despite the worst morning sickness he was eating well and taking a good rest as he promise to his alpha. Younger is doing his best to stay healthy thinking about the small life growing inside him.

Today's evening breeze isn't cold, it has a nice fragrance mixed with various kinds of flowers. Younger was covered in his alpha's hoodie as he wearing the necklace he gave to him.

Whenever he touched the necklace older has left around his neck Jimin found it always give him a calm feeling ridding stressing and depressing thoughts from him.