.41.

All I wanted was to reach home safely today. I have been in a same car with him before but today it was different. I just don't recognise this person anymore. Who is he? Who is he really? Who is he other than a loving grandson he seem to be? Who is he other than a controlling buisness man he like to be? And Aamayra, where is she now? How did she knew so much about him but didn't dare disclose anything to me? I wanted answer of all of these questions but I didn't dare ask him, not today atleast. I don't need more shocks for today, my mind can't handle it.
I glance at him very timidly to find his jaw clenched, Eyes focused straight ahead and in no mood of nonsense. He seem ready to kill. I experienced it once today I better not try again.

I am having an itch my head to find the answer on my own.

Maybe the house need a little treasure hunt.

***

Few hours later

"What the actual fuck?" I blabber to myself again and again as I stuff my things in my small traveling bag.

Let it be a dream.

Please let it be a dream.

But no when I pinched my arm hard I only shout louder than I expected too.

So it is no Dream.

This is really happening.

I knew his office environment scared me to my soul but I never realised actually what used to scare me.

But today seeing it all with my eyes and after feeling it with my own hands I knew this is  not the place i could stay, not without Zayn and Zara atleast.

After packing my bags I waited to hours on a corner of my room, rocking myself front and back hoping to reside this anxiety away. Once I was sure Randhir must have slept by now I open my door, but as soon as I saw the lights his room on I shut my door again.

He hasn't sleep yet. What if he won't sleep tonight? What if he realised that I have been in his room, his office, the store room, everywhere in this house today.

I was careful but what if I really left an evidence behind of my own little search.

I hear a door being shut loudly and I hold my breath to listen carefully.

I heard his footsteps coming towards my room. My stomach clenched painfully. But when his footsteps reach just outside my room I prayed hard to every god I know before I heard those footsteps continued towards his office.

Isn't it worse now?

This is my chance. It would take him a few minutes to realise his office was searched. I only had those few minutes.

So I fled. I pull my bag up and run for my life. My naked feet hitting the floor silently while my running shoes dangling from my fingers. I hardly made it through the stairs without falling. I surprised me how easy it was to run away. The easiness made me suspicious.

But not that I'm complaining.

My feet touched the soil finally and I quickly get my feet in shoes before sneaking straight to the drive way. Before turning to the road I did a little mistake to glance back.

I saw a shadow standing in the window of his office. Hands folded, waiting calmly. Watching me.

As if he knew I was gonna run away.

As if he let me run away.

Then with in a second my mind connect the dots.

He wanted me to run away on my own and we both know why.

Thank you so much all of you for giving my story a chance..