───── 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘 !¡

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

HE groaned, getting up and throwing back the pillow. "hey!! baji y/n!!! get back here!!"

"man.. kids these days..."

───

putting the last book on her book shelf, a loud ping! on the h/c lad's phone alerted her ears.

HINAAA <333
Y/N
Y/N
Y/N!!!!

BAJI Y/N STAND THE FUCK UP

HOTTEST FURMOM
I'm here don't cuss ☹️

what is it

HINAAA <333
u want to go out in
the park? i heard they opened
a new pet park there or something idrk

HOTTEST FURMOM
eh? really? but r u sure?
the weather's sending hell
today. i dont even know
why it's raining its like summer
yesterday.

HINAAA <333
climate change is a thing
Y/N

but yea, i think I'll manage,
plus the rain stopped like 2 hours
ago, tha park is probably
dry right?

HOTTEST FURMOM
girl i dont know im not
a fucking news caster

HINAAA <333
i didn't mentioned u being
a newscaster but okay go off ig

be ready in 10, I'll pick u up

HOTTEST FURMOM
be ready in 10 min?
i take like 3 hours of my lifespan
to take a shower

HINAAA <333
😒😒😒

whatever just message me once
you're done

ily

HOTTEST FURMOM
okay ilyt

shutting off your phone, you immediately looked at your closet who looks like it's been gone into 5 wars, you picked out your chosen clothes and headed for the bathroom with your cat who's been awake from your bed to go with you at the bathroom to just stay there and wait for you to finish.

a habit of hers ever since you got your cat.

after about a long shower, the e/c got her clothes on, and headed the door.

"where are you going?" there stood a long haired male as his dark eyes stared at his younger sister.

"I'm off to the park with Hina" you answered, typing to the phone of yours to messaged the pink haired.

taking a seat at the couch, Baji turned on the tv as he munched on his overcooked fried chicken. "its gonna rain" he reminded, stealing glances at you.

"i know." not wanting to wait for Hina's late messages, you grabbed your cat and headed toward the park.

hues of orange and pink enveloped the sky as large gray clouds covered them, the trees swaying against the strong wind passing by the civilians walking by.

finally arrived at the park, you took out your phone to message Hina for the 4th time already, yet no answer.

taking long walks with molly is sure exhausting. mostly you handling the exhausting part because you kept running after her after some dogs bark at the white furred animal.

'yeah, Hina's not coming. my 5th sense told me.' you thought. grabbing your cat as you sat at one of the unoccupied benches.

not long after instead if having fun at the park, you took a break and headed towards the standees selling goods.

HINAAA <333
SO SORRY Y/N!!!
I COULDN'T GO, NAOTO NEED
HELP ON HIS HOMEWORK :(

I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU
SORRY I LOVE YOUU

HOTTEST FURMOM
this is so unforgivable hina :((

of course, you understand Hina. taking care of your younger brother is a struggle plus a dad who rarely comes home and is workaholic.

HINAAA <333
:(((

🥺🥺

HOTTEST FURMOM
fine i forgive you

HINAAA <333
🥰🥰

HOTTEST FURMOM
but you gotta make it up
for me by buying me food

HINAAA <333
DEAL!!!
I GOTTA GO NOW I LOVE YOUU

HOTTEST FURMOM
😒😒 ilyt

shutting off your phone, you didn't notice the small raindrops falling at your head. you only noticed it when the heavy rain falls.

"SHIT!" you cursed, immediately grabbing Molly and your food. heading to the small shelter which is under a large tree.

and of course being a dumb bitch you are, you forgot to bring an umbrella. typical white girl in a movie. (you're not a white girl, you are you. that's a joke 😻😻)

"why am i so unlucky.." you muttered, patting down your soaked clothes as well as rubbing your towel at the white cat.

in attempt to use your phone so your brother can pick you up and be scolded from your bad decisions,

a yellow long haired male stood in front kf your figure as they hovered a pink umbrella at the top of your head.

"what are you doing here, ugly face."

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

꒰ ♡̸̸ ꒱

a/n ; hello hello!! sorry i disappeared for a long ass time. this book was on hold as well as the tokyo rev one shots. i promise I'll upload the other chao as fast as i can 😹😹