S2, E14

I just want to say, please go watch "The way of the HouseHusband" It's the most funniest shit ever. It's on Netflix. There is a live action one and anime one. Both are funny and the main character in the anime is voiced by Tsuda Kenjiro, voice actor of Nanami. The anime is so chaotic and funny. The live action one isn't as chaotic but it is funny since it has Tsuda. So please go watch it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-3rd POV-

"To keep One For All going throughout your whole body. If you can move while maintaining that, then you'll be completely different from how you were at the sports festival. Now, what will you do?" Torino said, before holding up a stopwatch, "We'll start with three minutes." 

"Three...minutes...?" Midoriya said.

"Try getting a hit on me in that time!" He said, then jumped up and jumped from wall to wall.

(Y/n), who had her barrier up, had the stopwatch in her hand, since it was placed next to her, and eating a taiyaki that she heated up.

The older male appeared behind the male and kicked his cheek once they turned around.

'Crap, he dodged!' The green haired male thought, stumbling slightly.

"Pathetic. If you can't even react to this, then you won't be able to save those that could be saved." He said, flying behind, making the male turned but ended up being hit in the back of the head, "Someone extolled as the Symbol of Peace would be able to get over this wall in a jiffy!" He said, hitting Midoriya multiple times.

The green haired teen then activated his quirk, "One For A—" He began but was cut off by a kick, 'It'll take time to get it going through my whole body again...A single hit doesn't pack much punch, but he's too fast to follow with my eyes! Then, I just need a little time!' He thought, as he was hit multiple times, then dived under a couch, "Come on!"

"Don't be stupid! I can see you! You won't be able to buy time like that!" Torino said, about to land a punch on the couch, when it was suddenly thrown at him.

The teen had punched it upwards, 'Now!' He thought, activating One For All.

"You were trying to get me to stop moving, huh? You got me..."

Midoriya jumped up, about to grab the male, "One For All...Full Cowling!" He said, but the male dodged, the air pressure knocking off the cans from the shelf.

"Almost."

'From behind!'

Torino headed towards the teen, 'That's the same as last time, kid!' He thought, about to the grab him, but he dodged, surprising him.

The green haired male pushed himself off the ceiling, "Smash...!" He said, throwing a hand forward, but the shorter male dodged it, 'He can dodge this?!'

The older male jumped from one wall and kicked him towards the wall, making him slide down.

The white haired girl looked at the watch, and stopped it, "Times up~!" She said, grinning and letting her barrier down, "You were cool, Izuku-chan!"

Midoriya sat up and rubbed his back, "Damn it...It's hard just to keep it going...I've still got a long way to go..."

"No, you were able to attack me when I was unguarded through analysis and prediction. You think about a lot of stuff normally, don't you, kid? Just yesterday you've already changed a lot with just one attempt..." He said, turning his back to the teen, and wiping the blood from a cut he got on his cheek, 'You made me dodge seriously for the first time in a while. The kid might become a monster.' He thought, turning his head and seeing him mumbling to himself, "All right, now you've gotta get used to it! Let's keep right on going!"