« 05 »

Grammatical errors ahead+

"I had fun, thankyou so much" jungwon smiled.

Him and jay just arrived after jungwon took pictures of the sunset but he only got to take two snaps of it most of the pictures he was able to take was Jay's, no. Actually he finished all his films for jay.

He made a mental note to put all those fresh polaroid on the wall of his room or maybe he should buy a new album to put it there.

But his thoughts were cutted off when jay called his name.

"Won"

He immediately looked at the blonde who let out a heavy sigh.

"Go take a rest, you look pale" said jay as he gently creased the smaller's pale cheeks.

"I'm fine"

"I'll cook, just take a rest" jay insisted as he ruffled jungwon's hair, placing a kiss on the top of his head which made jungwon widen his eyes looking up at the other who give a small smile.

"I'm thinking of acting a bit more realistic, now go" he said and all jungwon could do is nod before running to his room panting heavily after he locked his door.

A squeal left his lips as soon as he remembered how the older's lips touched the top of his head.

"I didn't even expect it" he muttered throwing himself on his bed.

"But I'm ain't complaining" he says again in almost a whisper.

Does he love me again?

Won't he leave anymore?

Will I have him back?

All of those questions has filled his mind just because of his husband's lips that was pressed on his head for a mere second.

But then he remembered what jay said earlier....

'I'm thinking of acting a bit more realistic, now go'

He also remembered how jay was actually here for a divorce and he has a fiance.

They have a deal for jay to treat him as if they're still together.... And that's what jay is doing right now and that made his heart feel heavy again.

He looked at the polaroid he took earlier, the Polaroid of jay who's just staring at the sea, as he buried half of his face on the pillow

'Am I being desperate at this point?'
He asked himself

Just 27 more days.

'Am I not allowed to be happy and be love without being left alone?'

that's the question he kept on asking himself, over and over again. When he wakes up, before he sleeps at night, while he's eating or he's writing his novels. He just keeps on asking the same question but it seems like his life would end without that question being answered.

Meanwhile in Jay's side....

[I miss you already] a voice of a lady said on the other line.

A chuckle left Jay's lips as he replied... "I miss you more, but you know that I'm still quite busy in here, right?" Jay Chuckled.

[I thought you'll only be there for two days] the one from the other line whined

Jay just sighed, the Truth why he told jungwon to get inside his room, because he just wanted to call "her" but he thought letting him hear their conversation in the midst of their deal might hurt jungwon more than he is already doing. He isn't that cruel to make the other suffer so much after knowing how many things he have been through alone.