Ch.7

I need to stop thinking about him

I rolled around on my bed trying to get some sleep but it didn't come. Instead of forcing myself to not think about him, i decided to just give in. That eventually led me to sleep.

Next morning my mom knocked on my door and said someone wants to talk to me. I stuck my hand in the air while leaving the rest of me in bed and my face in the pillow.

She handed me the phone and closed the door, "Hello." I groaned.

"(Y/N)?"

"Mmm?"

"Haha, you sound so cute when you're tired."

"Shat up. Who is this?" I groaned

"Its Gold. Dont get mad but i need your help. I need you to be a waitress for the day. Just come in as soon as possible. Thank you!"

Before i could even respond he hung up. That bastard. He knows I work the night shift. I groaned and rolled out of bed then took a calming shower. After, i made my way to Freddy's. I knocked on the office door.

"Hello?"

"Come in!"

I walked inside and saw Gold doing paper work, but set it down once i entered.

"(Y/N)! So glad you can make it!"

I sighed, "Whatever, how long do i have to work for." He handed me a red maid outfit which was really cute.

"Only until 5. I know you work the night shift too, so i thought you needed rest before you come back." He smiled. Then my stomach grumbled at the smell of something sweet.

I blushed, "S-sorry. I didn't eat."

He opened a box of doughnuts, "Pick one."

"Really?" I smiled a bit.

He nodded. I picked a jelly filled doughnut, "Thanks." I left, ate, and changed into the red maid outfit. Being a waitress was tough. Cleaning after the children was a pain, but i couldnt help but smile at how happy they were. Sometimes at the corner of my eye i thought i saw someone watching me but no one was there. The kids started to scream as Gold announced that Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica were about to sing. They sang the same old song which gave me an idea.

After my the day shift i went to visit Gold.

"Hello? Gold?"

"Yea, (Y/N). Come in."

I walked in and took a seat infront of the desk, "Soo, i was wondering if i could change the song that the animatronics sing all the time."

He looked at me for a while, as if thinking, then said, "Sure! I was getting tired of their old song anyway."

I smiled, "Ill get started then." I said my goodbyes and left. I went home and got some rest.

~Skip to night shift

I was sitting in the dull office, thinking of a new song the animatronics could sing.

"(Y/N)~" a voice whispered. I didnt say anthing. I kept as quite as possible while checking the cameras, i even slowed my breathing.

"(Y/N)~" the voice was getting closer and i was getting scared.

"(Y/N)!!"

I jumped and screamed, "Chica! Oh my god, you almost gave me a heart attak!" I exhaled trying to calm myself.

"Sorry." She smiled, "I heard that you were going to make a new song for us. Im so excited for it. Thank you." She hugged me tight.

"You're welcome." Then she left with a smile stuck on her face.

After a few moments alone, a tall brown bear entered.

"Hello." He said

I blushed suddenly remembering our kiss, "H-hi." He came closer and took a strand of my hair to his mouth. This time i didn't look away. I gazed into his eyes just as he gazed into mine. I don't know how long we stayed like that, but we were content with just eachothers  company. He put his hand on my face and came closer. I closed my eyes knowing what would happen next.

My lips were pressed against his. He seemed surprised as i welcomed his touch. Tonight was going to be good.