Letters to y/n~

Dear y/n,

Me and the girls miss you everyday. I wish I could've saved you, I wish I could've done something to make you feel better. I am so sorry i wasnt there for you when you needed me the most. The girls talk about you alot, they tell everyone how great thier mommy was to them and how you use to let them push thier own carts in the store. I look back on they day you did it and think why? Why did you do it? Was I not hood enough? Did me or the girls do something wrong? Did someone hurt you? I really wish you were here right now, the girls are in pageant just like you wanted them to be, it's a pain in the ass trying to thier hair. They say " Mommy always says never wear the same hairstyle twice" and if I dont follow through I'll never here the end of it. Me and Xolo opened up our own dojo just like you wanted us to, sometimes johnny and Daniel make a guest appearance in our classes and guess what the girls love karate!! Can you believe it they like to kick ass just like us. Johnny opened his own restaurant.... I know surprising but he named the restaurant after you, he named it y/n's... the girls love going there, they ask to eat thier everyday because its named after their mommy. Everyone is doing great, I think Tory is still taking your death the hardest, and your dad too. He comes very often and visits the girls, I don't want him traveling back and forth so as I promised I'm gonna take care of him, hes young to live with me and the girls for however long he wants.  We make sure to keep you in the girls memories by watching videos of you, sharing memories of you and just doing things you love to do. I know I dont know what I'm doing with this being a dad shit but I think I'm doing it pretty well. You were the best mom ever and never forget and the girls wont either. Sabrina had her first dance the other day and a boy asked her to the dance, so of course I went into daddy mode and had a good talk with the kid, took him to the dojo and me, xolo, johnny and daniel integrat- I mean talked to him. I think livy might be figuring out her sexuality, shes still  young but she talks alot about this girl in her class that is super pretty, so I hope I did the right thing and sat her down and told her that it is ok to like whoever you like and that no matter what mommy and daddy and her crazy family would be happy for her and proud of her. I really am trying my best to raise these mini yous,god I miss you I hope you're watching me right now and thinking "Damn, I'm proud of him." I Love you...

Always & Forever,

Eli Moskowitz ♡