● 𝘒𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘠 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘚𝘕𝘖𝘉𝘚 ●

BLUE SAT IN THE BACK of her car, Enya was sitting in between her and Eddie. They had gone on a trip to Nantucket Island for a few weeks.

Blue mostly face-timed the bsc and posted cute pics of her on the beach.

She smiled as the Scout residence came into view. Thankfully, Blue's house was right down the street from Kristy's new house. She would walk down the block, take a right, walk a little more, and there she was.

Blue opened the car door once the vehicle came to a stop and immediately grabbed her duffel bag of stuff and bolted into the house.

She bounded up the stairs and almost tripped when she entered her room.

Blue jumped onto her bed and yanked her phone out of her bag to call the bsc.

She was especially excited to talk to Dawn. They hadn't been able to talk much since camp ended.

But before she did call anyone, she saw a message from Stacey.

Stace

Hey girl, since ur back from vacay,

want to come with me to the

Thomas's new house? They've got a pool!

Blue😃🏳‍🌈

OMG, Yass queen! Is

that even a question?

"STACEY! BLUE!" KRISTY CHEERED AS the 2 girls made their way into her new backyard

"Hey!" Blue cheered.

"We were hoping we'd see you," Stacey added as the 2 rushed up to kristy.

They hugged.

"Duh. What are you guys doing here? Were you just in the neighborhood?"

"Oh, Sam texted me. And I invited Blue to come along because she just got back from vacation," Stacey explained.

"Sam?" Kristy questioned.

"Yeah. He said some people were hanging and did I want to come."