Chapter 40

No One POV

Boboiboy glanced to the child that was being lectured by Jean. She looked down, with a sad impression. Why is she being lectured about?

He recalls back when he was helping Klee to find her treasure that had gone missing. To their surprise, the thief is a Pyro Abbys Order. It wasn't that odd until the small round thing that the Abbys hold exploded.

Turns out, the treasure is her bomb, which makes him quite shocked. Such a small child carrying a bomb, how dangerous!! He sighed, glad nothing happen to him or the child.

The child looked away and run, knowing that she is now grounded. Jean look at him and apologize" I'm sorry for her behavior Honorary Knight,"." I'm fine. I was surprised at first as well," he replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

( skip the part where Jean faints, because I feel bad)

" Thank you for helping me out, Boboiboy. Do you have any idea how hard I have to cover the Zhongli payment?!" Aether said while walking with a mad expression. Boboiboy pats his head.

They walked leaving Liyue Harbor until they hear a girl's voice." Finally. I almost fell asleep waiting," she use some sort of water portal and teleports in front of them. She then summons a huge circle with a few stars and a constellation around it." haha, as usual, my astrological predictions are proven correct,".

" You. Yes, you. Come with me," the girl said, walking ahead of them. Paimon then replies " Umm... Are you some sort of door-to-door fortune-teller? Sorry, but we're not really interested,". The girl looks at them and said with confidence but truth " You're not from this world, are you?"

" H-How do you know about that?"
Paimon asks the girl." How? Because I'm a master of true astrology. If you've no other questions, let's be off,"." May I know who you are?" Boboiboy ask the girl, she sighed and replied" I am Astrologist Mona Megistus. But considering that it is most rude to misremember names, I allow others to call me Mona,".

 But considering that it is most rude to misremember names, I allow others to call me Mona,"

(Art by Mihoyo)

" I am on a mission from my master to retrieve a certain box from Mondstadt. It was part of an agreement she made with a friend 50 years ago. But she isn't as spry as she used to be, so it's now up to me," Mona said.

Her eyes now focused on Boboiboy and ask " Fascinating, my astrology hasn't had any prediction about you. Perhaps I could do it now,"." Uhh...," Boboiboy hesitate, but Aether help him out " Pardon for the rudeness, but fortune teller is prohibited in his religion, so please respect,"

" Right, follow me,"

Hey Guys! author here

I want to say that I am now addicted to Honkai Impact!

This is my account, feel free to be my friends. I'm still new, so some stuff is quite confusing.

My main is Yae Sakura

Thank you reading my story and I will keep going !