Brinda's evil Drama

Anirudh shows light to Bondita's house through Torch light. Brinda notices it and gets furious.

Anirudh signs Bondita to go sleep. Bondita nods no.

Anirudh switched off the light to make Bondita search for him. Bondita searches for him.

He then switched on it again. Bondita blows her cheeks and stares at him. Anirudh laughs.

Brinda thinks: What the hell is happening here? How could my Anirudh smile at her?

She stares at Bondita angrily by hiding behind the door of balcony.

Brinda: Anirudh....

Anirudh gets alerted and switched off the torch.

Bondita couldn't see anything.

Anirudh: What you are doing here? Aren't you sleep?

Brinda: No, I was aiding zamindar ji.

Anirudh: Fine, now go to your room.

Brinda: Why you always try to stay away from me? I am not your enemy. I am going to be your wife soon.

Anirudh: Shut up!

Brinda: Anirudh...

Bondita looks at them but she couldn't recognise anything as it is dark.

Bondita: I think Thaku ma have came there. That's why he switched off the light.

She closes the window and again went to sleep.

Anirudh: Get out, Brinda.

Brinda tries to go near Anirudh, he defends.

Brinda: You know very well, how much I like you. Please don't oppose me. Marry me. Look, this night seems to be made for us. Come lets enjoy it.

Anirudh: Are you mad? Look, I don't want to shout at you. It will distrub others. I've never raised my hand upon women so don't make me to do it now.

Brinda: Anirudh...

She tries to push him towards the wall. Anirudh tries to defend.

Anirudh: You are beyond the limits. Get away from me.

Brinda: We can't get anything if we maintain limits.

She tries to touch him but he pushed her away. She pulls him. Accidentally he falls on her.

Anirudh protests hardly to get up but she holds him tightly.

Anirudh searches for his gun in the pocket. But he couldn't.

He defends hardly from her touches and gets away from her. Unfortunately, her saree comes away along with his coat's brooch.

Anirudh closed his eyes and tries to take the brooch. He tries hardly, he won't mind even if his coat gets damaged.

Brinda switched on the torch silently. Bondita thinks that Anirudh is signalling her. So she went curiously and opens the window.

She was trembled and shocked to see Brinda in that condition. She looks Anirudh trying to take off Brinda's saree from his brooch.

Bondita is really dumbstruck for a while. She couldn't recognise what's happening.  She closes the window and cries.

Brinda: Bondita have seen us. Hahaha! This is what I need.

Anirudh is shocked, he is still closing his eyes and protesting with her saree to make it away from his coat.

Anirudh: What?

Brinda: Yes, now only she saw us.

She laughs. Anirudh takes his gun and shoots at her.

Dishoom! Dishoom! Dishoom!

A great silence. Bondita hears it but didn't opens the window as she is crying.

Thaku ma and Chandrachur gets shocked and runs towards the balcony.

Brinda is escaped from his bullets.

Brinda: Escaped! How confident you are that you can shoot at me without opening your eyes?  Oh poor anirudh, due to your idiotic act now haveli members will arrive here. Just think what will be their mindset after looking my saree with your brooch?

Anirudh tears his coat and throws away.

Thaku ma and Chandrachur arrives there.

They are shocked to see Brinda in that condition.

Chandra turns away.

Thaku ma: What is going here?

As usual Brinda starts her acting.

Brinda: Thaku ma, Ani... Anirudh...

Thaku ma goes near her and covers her with the saree.

Anirudh: Thaku ma, don't believe her. Nothing happened.

Brinda: Thaku ma, Anirudh again misbehaved with me.

She cries...

Thaku ma is shocked, she is confused whether to believe her or not.

Anirudh: Shut up! You tried to misbehave with me. I stopped you.

Brinda: No, Thaku ma. I protested against him, but he took off my saree.

Anirudh loses his patience and raised his hand against her but Thaku ma stopped him.

Chandra: Thaku ma, don't stop him.

Thaku ma: Stop, we don't know the truth.

Chandra: Anirudh, leave her to me. My hands are eagerly waiting to shoot her.

He grabs the gun from Anirudh and tries to trigger it on Brinda, but Thaku ma stopped.

Chandra: Thaku ma??

Thaku ma didn't spoke anything, she took Brinda along with her.

Chandra and Anirudh are at the peak of furiousness.

On other hand Bondita is crying inside the house.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️