28

—— MINE

—— MINE

Jay and I made it to school after two days of disappearing from everyone on that night. My hand were intertwined with his, we both stared at each other, nodding slowly to go inside and face everything and everyone who was going to bombard us with questions.

We both entered through the door, and there they were. All of them next to the entrance, everyone came and asked us so many questions.

"What the hell you both disappeared that night!! I didn't even get a text back from you Cho." Sunghoon whined.

"Yea we were worried sick!! We thought something happened but you two are perfectly fine!!" Minju said relieved.

"Where were you two... by the way?" Niki raised a brow, "somewhere, none of your business." I responded blandly.

"Enough with the questions, let's just get to class."

—— DISMISSAL

After class I went looking for jay because he left class early for something that I didn't know of. I heard that he came back but I didn't see him.

I walked to the main hallway where our lockers were and they're he was, standing there with a bouquet of flowers and a smile.

Gasps were dispersed from behind, Minju and the boys.

"Holy shit I need to get my camera!!" Niki swiftly grabbed the camera and recorded. Jake also took his phone out while the others stood confused.

"Jongseong?!"

"Hey whore, I gave you some time to think about it. Be mine?" The side of his lips quirked up, "oh my god!" Sunghoon covered his mouth, with a crestfallen look.

I nodded, the others cheered including my classmates who all stood behind me watching the moment.

"All yours." I whispered to Jongseong, before accepting the flowers from his hand. He brought his arms out, "Maybe it's not going to be a one time thing Hmm? Bring it in sucker."

I attacked my way into Jongseong's embrace while the cheers grew louder, Jay pulled me into a kiss. That's when the cheering grew the loudest, and there Yeji was popping Confetti canons.

"You always need confetti." She chuckled, "then let me help you dear." Ni-ki winked, Yeji only giggled but stopped when she caught Sunghoon glaring at her.

The dismissal bell rang and students were leaving the premises, soon the hallway turned empty. "Enemies to lovers type beat came true DIDNT it?" Sunghoon teased.

"Oh shut up, you knew it was going to happen didn't you?

"Actually me and Jake." Sunghoon added on with that cute chuckle he always does, my best friend never seems to change and neither does his other idiot best friend. I mean Jake.

"So...what happened that night exactly??" Jungwon wiggled his eyebrows, trying to wink but failed terribly.

"That's a secret WE will never tell." I winked, Jongseong nodded in agreement. Chuckling afterwards.

"We thought you guys hated each other? What happened??" Heeseung tilted his head, curious for a response.

"I couldn't realize my feelings, I don't think he could either it was just confusing. We just let it happen." I shrugged. "I see him the same, but now I don't only see him as an enemy...

I also see him as my lover." I admit, Sunghoon clapped. "It finally took you long to realize, sometimes I think you're dumb but you figure it out after a while so I didn't really have to point it out."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and smiled at the flowers that were in between my hands.

"SO WHAT ARE YOU GUYS WAITING FOR?!?! Let's go celebrate the new couple!!" Yeji shouted happily. "YEA!!" Ni-ki seconded that.

The rest of us laughed, shaking our heads at the same time. We all stepped out of the empty building and went to celebrate.

——-