War Day 1: Fear the Darkness!

I was still standing where I was, closing my eyes and carefully focusing on my surrounding. My theories were almost never wrong. It was a pretty plausible move too. One where I would say that they thought it through at least. Though it was good, it still wasn't enough for them to get me.

Ahh here he comes!

It wasn't a sound or anything that allured me. Furthermore, it was the change of atmosphere. I could feel his presence which every living creature had. It was the same presence that Aizawa was skilled enough to conceal. However, that guy also can make some mistakes. His footing was light enough to hear. If one was focusing on their surrounding long enough. Not only that but after my past, I could easily find people even if they are concealing their presence from me. It was my own instinct telling me that someone might attack at any second. That was how life was to me. Never knowing when someone might strike.

Just the man that I was looking for!

Now let's see if he fears the darkness, shall we?

Too bad that your quirk only allows you to merge your body into anything that is dark in color, whether naturally dark or dark via external circumstances, such as shadows. Though I heard and saw you train.... which means that you can move at a great speed while being merged with one!

A really fascinating quirk!

BUT!

Did you know that a person can also normally merge with the shadows?

NO?

Well let me show you how it's done!

I could literally tell how Kuroiro was emerging from the shadow behind me and so I went further into the shadow to my right and began to literally vanish or so it would seem. Luckily for me, my whole costume was nearly black and so it made this a lot easier. My presence wasn't as much as a problem either. I was skilled enough to hide my own presence. Now it really looked like nothing was ever there.

The moment I saw him come out of the shadow, I decided to grab him and drag him even further into the shadow of the alley.

Me: You haven't thought that you would be the only one that could just appear and disappear in the darkness, now did you?~

Before he could even answer me, I had a hand around his mouth. My voice was also only a whisper into his left ear. I was close to him and I could see his neck hairs standing up.

Me: Fufufu! Looks like someone is scared!

I decided to throw him out of the shadow right into the street. If there were more people then so be it. At this point I didn't care about this at all. So the poor hero fell to his knees and immediately jumped to his feet and went into a fighting stance.

Sero: Kuroiro?

Kuroiro: He's here!

Should I go or should I stay?

I could just enter the building beside me or even climb up this sketchy fire escape...

Now let's be honest!

They can't see me in the dark without any light!

NO LIGHT!

That's it!

I didn't see them carry any light with them!

Ohh how stupid they are!

Welcome to a land full of dreams and darkness!

I began backing away even more into the shadows and only watched as the four heroes now were standing right in front of me.

Hagakure: So who's going in first?

Sero: Good question.

Kuroiro: I could get in again.

Honenuki: Hagakure, why don't you go in firs? You are literally invisible.

Hagakure: You guys have by, back right?

Sero: Of course.

NOT!

Hagakure: Are you sure he is here?

Kuroiro: He just threw me out of there!

Sero: All right, but I really can't see a thing.

That's right!

You guys were foolish enough to go out when the sun was already setting without taking lamps with you!

That's what you get form doing something that stupid!

I watched her go into the shadow and it was only then that I decided to hid from her in the shadows. It was too dark for her to see me. This was the easiest way to kill someone! Too bad that I decided to play with the minds of the others.

Hagakure: Ahm, guys! There is nothing here!

Kuroiro: That can't be!

Hagakure: Are you sure that not you just didn't stumble?

Kuroiro: NO! He was definitely there!

She was about to go back to the group and it was only after she stepped towards them and was now officially in their field of sight that I went behind her. My hand reached out of the shadow and before anyone knew what was going on, I pulled her back into the shadow. This surprised the poor girl as she immediately screamed.

Hagakure: AAAHHHH!!!

Sero: Hagakure!

I watched the hero come towards me but it was already too late. I hit a pressure point and knocked her out for good. After that I quickly put her on my shoulder like a sack of potatoes and used the sketchy as heck fire escape to get into the building through a broken window. Then I placed her down and looked at them. They were soo confused that I was really feeling sorry for them or not. I just loved playing around with the heroes.

Sero: She's gone!

Kuroiro: Told you he was there!

Honenuki: How is that possible?

It was very possible and since I wanted to make them fear the darkness I decided to start cutting the poor hero in training and my ex-classmate so that she would bleed. She might have been invisible but her blood wasn't. It was red and so I decided to paint her body in red and leave a message for the heroes. On her back I decided to write "Usagi". It was more or less a note that I was not Deku anymore.

After I finished with my life painting, I carried her out of the building and put her right behind the heroes. All three of them were now looking for the poor girl in the shadow where I wasn't standing anymore. It took them ages to finally even understand that.

Me: Oh heroes~! Are you looking for me?

Now I had put had her in my arms like a dance partner. The sun was long gone from the horizon and the only thing illuminating the sky was the moon. I twirled around with her one time before standing there and dropping her to the ground.

Me: Anyone else care for a dance in the dark?

They all looked at me as I had her blood and probably also the blood of Uraraka and Monoma not to mention All Might on me.