Disclaimer

This book is a work of fiction

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Please note that this book contains mature content, including explicit language, sexual situations, dubcon (dubious consent), anti-heroes, and violence. The author does not condone or endorse any of the actions or behaviors portrayed in the book.

The characters in this book may engage in non-consensual or morally ambiguous activities.

This book is intended for adult readers only. If you are easily offended by adult themes or are under 18 years of age, please do not read this book. The author is not responsible for any emotional distress or offense caused by the content of this book.

Copyright © 2023 @CrimsonShadowMask. All rights reserved.

This book, including all of its parts, is protected by copyright laws. No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this book's author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to CrimsonShadowMask with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.

For permission requests, please contact the author through their official website or social media pages.

I would like to take a moment to express my heartfelt gratitude to JaylaWriter.  Her dedication and hard work in creating stunning aesthetics and banners for me have made my books look so amazing and they have a positive impact on my writing journey. I cannot thank her enough for all that she has done for me. Please go check out her work! Thank you, JaylaWriter, from the bottom of my heart!

♥