Chapter-24

ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇʀ
ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴋɪꜱꜱ, ɪᴛ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇʀ
........

I woke up with Luke's legs on my stomach. Pushing off his legs, I kicked him.

"Wake up, you're not going to sleep all day." I tell him and squinted my eyes to see the time. Where the hell is the wall clock?

I looked around for a few minutes, thinking that maybe I just woke up that's why I can't find it but then I realised I wasn't in my room but Luke's.

"What did you kick me for?" He asked, groaning in pain. I kicked him like..2-3 minutes ago and he's feeling pain now?

"Wake up. It's 4 already! We've wasted all day." I tell him, going to kick him once again but he rolled away.

"Fine." He got up, threw the covers back on the bed, and went to the bathroom. After he took a shower, none of us wanted to make our late lunch or order takeout, so we took us out.

"Why are you dressed like that?" I ask him, looking up and down his clothes. I'm dressed in black leggings and one of his hoodies which is actually mine since he never got to wear it and him, being the diva he is, he actually got dressed. I look up from his jeans-clad legs to a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket.

"Am I not looking good?" He asked, running hands through his hair.

"No dumbass, we're just going to eat and then go shopping." I tell him as a matter of factly.

"Oh, I'm going out with Malea after dropping you. Wait a minute, when did we decide to go to shopping?" He asked, stopping halfway through sitting in the car.

"Ever since we woke up. I just didn't tell you." I tell him before sitting inside the car. "And we didn't go shopping for like in a month." I remind him.

We have a deal. Bestie-date. We'll always go shopping once a month till we both don't have a significant other at the same time. He doesn't like the deal anymore, since he has a girlfriend now and I don't. Have a boyfriend that is. The only girlfriend I'm accepting is Taylor Swift.

"Fine." He huffed.

We ate at his favorite restaurant then he drove us to the mall. He tried to convince me so many times to postpone the bestie-date but I denied it.

After spending an hour and buying nothing, I dragged him to men's section. That's where the best clothes are anyways.

We spent the next hour buying things for ourselves. I found cute sweats that actually fit me. They have little cars printed on them, they are adorable. I bought a jacket too, but that's not for me.

We were in the parking when my phone rang. It was Caden.

"Yes?"

"Can you come here as soon as possible?" I heard Caden ask from the other side.

"What's wrong? Is he okay? Hello?" I asked but he already hung up.

"What happened?" Luke asked.

"Can you drop me at Chase's place instead?" I ask. I tried calling Caden again but he didn't answer. Chase wasn't answering either. What is wrong with these guys.

"Is something wrong?" Luke asked.

"I don't know, he's not answering the call now." I tell him as he drove.

"Don't worry."

"Umhmm." I'm trying not to. I just met them 4-5 hours ago, I don't know what could have happened.