☆ 29 - Afterglow ☆

You stir awake, half aware of the world.

You can hear someone speaking lowly, in a hushed tone and you recognize it's Jungkook's voice. You slowly push yourself up and see him on the end of your bed, still stark naked as he spoke into his phone.

Upon hearing the sheets rustling, he turned his head to look at you, a smile erupting across his lips.

"I'll call you back later, hyung." He says quickly into the reciever and hangs up, immediately tossing his phone to the floor and crawling towards you.

You gasp at his nakedness only to realize that you, yourself are still completely nude, yanking the sheets upwards to cover your chest.

"Good morning, beautiful." He says with a sweet smile as he reaches you, quickly kneeling beside you, grabbing your face with both his hands and kissing you passionately.

When he pulls away, you pant softly, as does he. He smiles at you, pressing his forehead to yours.

"I'm sorry if I woke you... I was trying to be quiet.."

He kisses your forehead and then your nose, running his fingers through your hair. You shake your head at him and smile.

"You didn't.. I just woke up on my own."

"Good," He smiles. "Did you sleep well?"

Your nod at at his question and he chuckles.

"I imagine you did..."

You blush as he grabs your left hand, bringing it to his face and kissing the back of it, a wide smile now adorning his handsome features.

"I'm so happy now, Y/N. You're my girlfriend." He says, his big bunny smile spreading, happiness evident in his eyes as he puts your palm to his cheek, nuzzling it. "Finally... My beautiful girlfriend.."

You smile shyly, ducking your head and raising your shoulders. He kisses your wrist, trailing his kisses up your arm to your shoulder, then to your neck, where he begins to suck lightly on the skin before kissing it.

You give a small moan as he kisses further up towards your jaw, his left hand reaching up, grasping your right breast, squeezing it.

"I love you." He whispers into your neck. "I love my girlfriend so much..."

You can't help but notice his manhood starting to rise, growing stiffer and you chuckle, giving his shoulder a light smack.

"I've only been your girlfriend for maybe 8 or 9 hours, majority of that time was spent unconscious and it's kinda early for you to be getting excited again, isn't it?."

You feel him smile against your skin, a soft laugh escaping him as he pulls away.

"Not to me, it isn't..."

You blush, shooing him with your hands as he laughs at your shy response. He smiles widely, leaning forward to give you a quick kiss once more.

Suddenly a loud knock on the door causes you to jump, your eyes widening. You glance to Jungkook who looks towards the door and back to you.

"Who is it?" You call, paranoia beginning to fester inside your chest.

What if someone had heard you last night, or had seen him come into your room and not leave? What if-

"Room service!" A womans voice calls back through the door. "Someone ordered breakfast delivered to this room."

You look to Jungkook who grins, scrunching his nose at you. "Breakfast! I'll get it since I ordered it." He says, starting to crawl backwards off the bed but you grab his arm quickly to stop him.