Power Sphere Shenanigans

Adudu has once become Boboiboy's friends and there's pros and cons with this boy, either in his head or power. He learn that maybe this boy has no weaknesses, considering that being forgetful only strengthen his power and Halilintar is a counter for his fear on balloons. But sometimes he wonder, should his observation about the boy was shared with his fellow friends and foe, he definitely could avoid this dreadful situation.

"Are you listening Adudu? What got your ball to mention it huh?!" Halilintar's expression was thunderous, veins bulged from his tightly gripped sword and the pressure of the room increase rapidly just from his aura alone make it more suffocating. His sword that's placed under his chin with an inch to his neck is ridiculously intimidating. The other occupants cowered in a corner of the room with the other patients.

Vargoba and Retakka did not move from their respective bed to get a better view for this debacle, but can't help to clench their bed sheet for the pressure received.

"O-o-okay calm d-down Boboiboy, l-let me explain first, I-i'm not the one at f-fault here. Also I've warn them the consequences already" Adudu try to cease Halilintar's wrath with his hand surrender. When he saw his eyes sharpen, he immediately take the video camera hold by Gopal and prove his innocence.

"Here! Let me show you!" Adudu point to the camera hold by his left hand using his right desperately.

The camera shows how Adudu try to convince his fellow villain and ex-classmate for the future catastrophe should they continue their fiasco.

Halilintar's eyes then shift to his fellow male friends that flinch upon their eyes meet. Fang and Gopal hug each other for their life, shaking. Before he could take action either verbally or physically, someone put his hand on Halilintar's shoulder to ease his rage.

"Relax Halilintar, you have beat their ass already and Adudu is partially guilty too" Tanah soothe him by rubbing his shoulder while Angin hug him from behind.

Halilintar then huff defeat but still pouting when he revert back to Petir form. The other occupants release a great sigh of relief for the action and response. Angin look to the occupants with a big smile signalling it's alright now, but Tanah show otherwise.

"Make that move again... then I always know you'd die in my arms" His word make them greet their teeth and clench their fist tight. No one are brave enough to utter a single word including Petir and Angin that are silence with their mouth thin line shut.

BEEP BEEP
"Boboiboy! Come to the main deck right now!" KokoCi suddenly summon through his power watch. All of the occupants internally thanks KokoCi for the interference. The elementals then unite back and Boboiboy look at Gopal and Fang.

"I'll go alone, you guys are not recovered yet, but I'm sorry for not sorry" Boboiboy then walk out of the medical room and go to the main deck. The grin received by the boys from Boboiboy make them static on their stand, and huff annoyed.

"Humph, consider it settled" Fang said with his hand cross, he can't believe that the innocent Boboiboy is not sorry for his behaviour, but he admit that Gopal and him are at fault.
————————

Main Deck

Boboiboy enter the room and was greeted by Laksamana Tarung and Komander KokoCi, he then proceed to salute for the respect and formality.

"Listen Boboiboy, there's one power sphere that urgently need to be rescue, but considering that your fellow teammates unavailable, we would like to give you this chance for your first solo mission! Would you take it cadet!" Laksamana grin expectantly to the cadet.

This news shock him enough to be blank for a seconds, but he take this an opportunity and accept the offer with a nod.

"Thank you Laksamana. I'll try my best" Boboiboy reply with a more refined salute showing his full engagement toward the mission and leave a smile of proud on Laksamana's face. KokoCi then proceed to share Boboiboy about the mission details. According to KokoCi, this mission may take 3 days to be completed and he will share this news to Boboiboy's team later to cease their worry.
—————————