What A Fight Can Lead To...

Hey me gud friends!
Today, I have a one shot for ya!
I mean... of course I would this is 365 days of one shots.
What do you expect? Not an every day one shot?

Well, anyway
Lets get to it!
--------

"IT WAS OUR DREAM TO BE PARENTS TOGETHER!!!" "WELL, NOT AT THIS AGE!" "BABE! I'M PREGNANT! YOU WANTED A CHILD AND I WANT A CHILD! ITS OUR DREAM!" "MAYBE YOURS BUT NOT MINE!" "DON'T YOU WANT A CHILD!" "I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT TERRIBLE PIECE OF PURE SH*T!" "WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL OUR BABY?!" "ITS NOT MY BABY!!!"

You had just come over to your boyfriend's house, to tell him the good news. You're pregnant.
You and your boyfriend, Varian, have always wanted a baby together. You wanted to start a family together. It was your dream...
Although getting pregnant when you're only 13 and your boyfriend is only 14, might not have been the best decision.

Varian sighed, "Listen, maybe... maybe it wasn't meant to be." Your eyes started to water, "Wha-What? N-No. You-You don't mean that. We're in love and we-we-" "Y/n, I-I think you should go." Varian stared at the ground.
You quickly ran out of his house sobbing.

4 Years Later

"Auntie Punz!" 4 year old Sophie ran around the castle. "Sophie!
What's up?" Rapunzel asked. "Mommy refused to tell me about my dad again. Can you tell me?" Sophie asks for like the 100th time.

She never met nor knew her father. It has always been kept a secret from her and its been getting harder and harder for it to stay that way. As she grows up she gets more and more curious.

"O-Oh, would you look at the time. Woo, I need to get going, you know Princess duties and all." Then Rapunzel runs off.

"Why won't anyone tell me!" Sophie screams as she runs back to her shared bedroom with mother.

Later That Night (After Sophie's Asleep)

"Y/n. You're going to have to tell her eventually." Your mother, Queen Ariana, argued.

You, Rapunzel, Eugene, your mother, your father, Lance, Kiera and Catalina were all sitting at a table together talking about Sophie and her father.

"No. Absolutely not. I am her mother and I say no." You say with a serious tone. "You won't ever let her outside of the castle." Rapunzel states. "No. She needs to stay away from her father. If she sees him or if he sees her, there will be major trouble." You glare at no one in particular. "I was locked inside a tower for the first 18 years of my life! Its not fair to her." Rapunzel stands up. "Yeah, plus, Sophie doesn't even know what her father looks like. Vise versa with her father." (The name Varian has been banned) Kiera argues.
"I am her mother and I say NO!" You stand up, slamming your hands on the table, "I'm going to bed." You storm off before popping your head back into the room, "And if Sophie hears one word or sees anything about her father, you are in big trouble."

After you leave everyone starts talking again. "She needs to know, its her father." Eugene crosses his arms. "I can understand why she doesn't want Sophie to know, but Sophie deserves to know." Catalina said softly.

As everyone was saying that Sophie needed to know, Rapunzel got an idea.

The Next Day

"Ooo! Can I come?" Sohpie asks. Rapunzel had just told you to meet her down in the throne room for something. "I don't see why not!" You smile and pick up Sophie.

You both head to the throne room. You set Sophie down before pushing the doors open. You see Rapunzel standing right there, right next to the door when you enter and Sophie enter.