Anirudh's decision

Brinda have played her evil drama. Thaku ma is in confusion whereas Anirudh and Chandrachur are craving for Brinda's murder.

Chandra went in furiously to Thaku ma's room.

Thaku ma looks at him.

Chandra: Thaku ma, I really don't know why you are doing like this. Do you think Anirudh would have done it? Why you are believing that culprit? She is an evil.

Thaku ma: Now what you want me to do? Better go and publish about this matter in newspaper. What will society say if the comes to know about it? No one will believe Anirudh. Everyone will laugh at us. They all will ask how could a girl do these things to man? Family's honors will fly in the sky. Do you want it to happen?

Chandra: Ok leave it. You are indirectly connected with this family, but not me. I am a third person in to RCs. I will murder Brinda. Roy Chaudharys honors will not fly by doing this way.

Thaku ma: Go ahead. Go kill her. Kill her, kill zamindar ji too.

Chandra: What?

Thaku ma: Brinda is the only doctor who could save Trilochan ji. How will he get up from the wheel chair if you kill Brinda?

Chandra thinks silently.

Thaku ma: I know Anirudh is an innocent. But to save our zamindar's life we should be still for few more days.

She sends Chandra to his room and worries.

~In Balcony~

Anirudh sits in the floor and cries.

Anirudh: What would Bondita think of me?

He switched on the torch light and shows it to house but Bondita didn't opened the window.

Anirudh thinks: You too believed that fake drama, right?

He cries.

~In Bondita's house~

Bondita thinks: Pati Babu, I believe you. You are innocent. I shut my window not because of the furious on you. I did it just because of the anger which is upon me. I am very near to you but couldn't save you from that bad soul.

She cries.

~In Balcony~

Anirudh thinks: Bondita, I can understand your situation. What will you do? One side your kaka sasurji another side your pati babu. It's very hard to take a decision in these kind of situations. You too a human only. So, I myself will put an end card to this. I know, you can't give up both of us. But... Kaka sasurji is in death bed. We should wake him up as much as soon we can. Only Brinda can do it. Bondita, you be tension free. I will take a decision in this.

He gets up from the floor and rushed to Brinda's room.

Brinda opens the door and was astound to see him.

Anirudh: Brinda, stop everything. You are hurting my wife as well as Kaka daily. Both are important to me.

Brinda: What you are coming to say?

Anirudh: You need me only right? So, here after don't do these kind of dramas and make family to worry. Enough is enough. You gave two options to Bondita right? Now I am saying her choice. She will not select either of the two. She can't. So, now I am giving you three options. Choose anyone from it.

Brinda looks on.

Anirudh: Hurt Bondita or Hurt Kaka or...

Brinda: Or?