25. Reality

It feels surreal, the seriousness in his eyes as he sang they all hit a bit too close to my heart.

This feeling that I am feeling when we look at each other with so much longing is making me think...

Maybe just maybe there's something In-store for us, maybe my Idea of ignoring his feelings till he himself forgets about them, is just a tad bit flawed.

Because of what I'm seeing right now, he looks more serious than ever.

Which undoubtedly makes my heart skip a beat, maybe I should just stop running away from this reality and simply embrace it,

A reality with Just us~

"Who do you think he sang that for?"

"Huh?" I replied startled, looking around.

Unfortunately at the moment, it's not just me and Bright, there are way too many people here gosh!

"Who do you think the special someone is? I mean you guys hang out right!" Frank asked curiously making me gulp.

God damn, it aren't I just a wonderful friend, Frank know Absolutely nothing... He doesn't know that I and Bright have such an extreme past...

Damn even when we met Tu I lied.

Not even the fact that Bright is my roommate... Why? Who knows what my stupid brain was thinking about at that moment!

I should really come clean about it all if I'm trying to think about going further with Bright.

"Um... I don't know" I smiled, making him shrug.

"I'll ask Drake," he said and I nodded.

Wait would Drake know about all this then? I highly doubt it otherwise something would have come up before...

Damn me and Bright are really such good friends eh!

"Uh... yeah" I again shrugged not really interested in the conversation.

"Let's go backstage the event is almost done" Frank suggested and I nodded along.

I would much rather go greet Bright and Drake than be in this crowded place.

We struggled to make our way towards backstage as again there were just too many people,

But we eventually made it, Frank completely ditched me and ran off to meet his boyfriend making me chuckle.

"They're cute... I can't even lie" I Muttered to myself as I started to look around to find my stupid childhood best friend.

Oh

▪️▪️▪️

I ran back into my dorm slamming the door behind, as I felt sick to my stomach.

The horrible, Unfiltered Reality just came crashing into the picture like a loaded truck, while I stood there in the middle of the road like a deer caught in the headlights,

*Bang*bang*

"Win open the door please let me explain" Bright shouted from behind the Closed door, making me flinch.

I quickly rushed towards my bed grabbing a Bag from underneath and stuffing a few of my clothes in, I just need to head out and clear my head.

"Win " Bright exclaimed as he walked through the door rushing to my side.

"You don't need to explain... Bright please just... It's okay" I muttered trying to pass a smile.

"Will you stop that, it's not okay but just let me explain please it really wasn't what it looks like" he said as he grabbed my wrist.

I immediately yanked my hand away and looked towards him.

"Were you not surrounded by girls?"

"I-i was"

"Did she not pull you down to kiss your cheeks?"

"Win"

"Did you not gladly accept it, with a stupid smile on your face?"

He looked down making me scoff.

"I know exactly what I saw so don't try a~"

"I love you Win"

"Stop it Bright!" I shouted.

I slumped down onto my bed trying my best to hold my tears back but unfortunately, I think I'm failing.

"I mean it Win, those girls were just congratulating me, and yes I know what you saw but it was just in the moment win I promise it was nothing more," he said crying himself.

I looked over, my lips twitching as I continued to cry.

"Bright" I called out making him lookup.

"I want to believe you so badly, I want to just drop everything that we went through in the past and just take your hand. But your past scares me so much" I said truthfully.

I no longer have the energy to keep these emotions all these words to myself.

"Keeping the fact what you did with Tu aside, Bright don't you remember how you were sleeping around Jumping from one girl to another because you got bored, how just how am I suppose to forget all that and start this. I'll say this" I paused.

"I like you Bright, more than a friend. And these feelings aren't recent either... I just learnt how to not show them. But I was scared then and I am scared now Of not only getting hurt but also, eventually losing you Bright.
Hating you took so much from me I cannot even begin to tell you. It hurt me so much more than you'd think.
I cannot even begin to imagine how it'll feel to make you my everything and then one day see that " I paused to let go of a pathetic laugh.

"That you got bored," I said making him snap his head up towards me.

"Win that'll never happen how can you even say such a thing" he cried, grabbing onto my hands.

"Please Win I know I've Fucked up in the past but I pro~"

"Bright let me go, let me have a few days to collect my thoughts... I'll be back," I said as I slowly pried my hands away from his, grabbing my bag and walking away.

I need to clear my thoughts I need to air everything out, because if I had stayed...

I might just have given in without making him truly realise just how awfully scared I am to be with him.

▪️▪️▪️

"Win! What happened!" Frank said as he opened the door for me,

I had called him saying that I couldn't stay at my dorm.

"I had a fight with my Roommate" I muttered.

"What? What did Bright do? He even sang yo~" Frank immediately slapped his hands over his mouth while I looked at him with my eyes widened.

He gulped,

"What do you know?" I asked enraged.

"Everything" he muttered making me take a step closer.

"What!"

"Let's sit down... I'll tell you everything"

🤍
A/n
When I first thought of this story I Kinda thought that I'd put a Kissing scenes somewhere in this chapter.

Ahahahaha, ana oop
👁️👄👁️

Also only a few more chapters left~
🐣