38- Stalker

(The outfit is on the top!)

"You look delightful, Miss"

Maki's granddaughter voiced from the back to the young woman who was staring at her own reflection at the glass door with a wide grin. Wearing black colored high heels ankle boots. Her long sleeves cropped blouse and brick colored high waisted jeans matched.

"You can tell?" Mia's right brow rose. Earning a nod from the girl back. "Of course, you are smiling visibly" Maki's granddaughter stated. Causing the young woman to chuckle. She held the wide retro sunglasses in her palm firmly.

"Yep, I am delighted. It is going to be a busy day today since there will be grand opening in two days. But I am happy that I will be opening my own fashion shop soon" Mia smiled and turned around when she finished wearing high heels boots.

While Maki's granddaughter stared at the young woman with sparkling eyes of admiration. "Is it your dream to be able to open a fashion shop, Miss?" The girl queried out of curiosity. Mia nodded. Grinning shyly to reveal the truth to the girl.

"I am glad to hear that you have accomplished one of your dreams" Maki's granddaughter clapped. Her words perplexed the young woman a bit. Causing her to tilt her head in puzzlement. "One of my dreams? But that's the only dream I have"

Mia stated in confusion as the girl stared back in perplexity. "No way! Everyone has different dreams such as in relationships and jobs" Maki's granddaughter words hushed down the young woman for some seconds. Bizarre. She had never dreamt about relationships before.

"Maybe I still haven't found others"

Mia smiled. The girl shrugged. "It can be. Since even me myself still don't know what my dreams are" she admitted. "Hope you will achieve your dreams once you discovered! For now, I bid you farewell" Mia waved her hand.

Walking out of the villa. Her steps directed to the car. "Let's buy something for my employees to eat for lunch" the young woman said. Staring at Lorcan who just opened the car door. "As you please" he responded. Earning a smile from the young woman back.

They headed to restaurant before directing to the fashion shop like Mia required. After buying food for the employees, Mia walked back to parking lot with Lorcan. "Are you starving?" She asked the man. Turning her head at him.

Lorcan shook his head. "I have already eaten" he replied. While Mia nodded in understatement. "If you feel ravenous, just notify me. I will treat you a meal" Mia warmly smiled as Lorcan observed her without uttering any word.

His lips slowly curved up into a smile. "I understand" he responded. Stepping near to the car. He put the bags at the back seat. Opening the car door for the young woman as usual. Mia's eyes shifted to the place when she could feel the stare.

She turned around just to find out the same man who she encountered in the restaurant just awhile ago. Her hand rose. Seizing the man's arm. Lorcan's actions prevented as soon as Mia suddenly grabbed his arm.

Surprising him wholly.

"What's wrong?" He scowled. Staring at the young woman's frown. "I think someone is stalking me, Lorcan. Look into the navy blue colored car. He has been following me since the very beginning. He even followed me into the restaurant"

Mia tightened her grip around the man's arm. Revealing her discomfort. Lorcan followed the direction of where the young woman's eyes were. And there it was. The man sitting in the navy blue car with cap on. He lowered his head when Lorcan noticed him.

Looking suspicious enough to acknowledge. Actually, Lorcan already noticed that car. It has been following around the young woman obviously. "Wait here" Lorcan shoved away Mia's grasp from his arm. However, the young woman did not let him slip off her grip.