Chapter- Twenty Nine

ROSLYN'S POV:

Lust.

I was being devoured by this heat every moment while tracing his muscular body with my fingers delicately and his deep emerald treasure with my eyes. He pulled me closer, lifting the dress up while tracing my body with his hand.

Everything felt so heated, so intense. I want more of that touch, that shivers of my body demanded when he lowered his head, close to my neck, brushing his lips on it, teasing me. He grabbed my face and lifted it up, sliding his delicate lips that went rough on mine while he deepened the kiss, lifting me up in a second.

My legs went around his waist and his hands on my thighs. He pinned me against the wall while still in his arms, never breaking the rough intoxicating kiss, making my core heat up more and more. He bit my lip, gaining a moan and I grabbed his shirt tighter in my fist, breathing heavily, just like him. This whole situation was so intense, I would do anything without thinking twice, for him, the way he has all command of my body and mind, just like he claimed.

“Tonight, you'll not have anything to argue about, you'll be mine, all.. Mine. ” his possesive tone owned me and I blushed squirming while I felt my body reacting to him once again. If it was any other day, I would have blamed it on my thoughts, but today, my heart, my thoughts, everything is under his influence.

“Alonzo.. ” I moaned his name, my legs shaking already because of the vibration of his deep voice, going down my spine.

“Hmm.. tell me, what do you want me do, Baby? ” he teased and I bit my lower lip, suppressing my urge to pull him close and kiss him to calm my urges, to calm myself.

I threw my head back when he kissed my sweet spot on my neck, hungrily. My back began arching while I moaned louder as he kept nibbling and biting it, expressing, he was loosing his patience. I was heated up and my body already said it all. Wetness dripping down my thighs, while I quivered under his strong presence. This felt so different, different from everything. I didn't have to picture anything, he was right in front of my eyes, making me feel a certain type of way that's forbidden yet destined.

The very next moment, he let go of my shaking body, I trembled as soon as I had to hold myself up. A devilish smirk played its part on his enchantingly seductive face and he tossed me on the bed once again. I could hear my heart beat, fast, just like those thoughts running through my head right now. He stood in front of the bed, admiring the view in front of him. His lusty eyes were already able to see through this thin fabric over me, I knew from the way they were marking their territory firmly.

I was a blushing mess, hiding my face in my hands, while peeking slightly to never miss a sight of him. He began sliding his necktie while wetting his lips and I removed my hands, helping myself with a clearer view. The way he raised his eyebrow to a corner when I bit my lip, watching him undo the buttons of his rich shirt roughly, unable to keep up with his patience.

I decided to help his patience fade a bit faster, sliding my dress slightly above my thighs, enough for him to imagine what's next.

He noticed me and stepped towards the bed, throwing the shirt on the floor, revealing his muscular chest, inked with perfection and toned to look a like God. I looked away, shyly when he stood in front of me, placing his hands on my thighs, sliding them down, leaving behind the never ending sensation of his light fingers on me. They glided all the way down on me, weakening my legs and senses.

Parting my legs, he positioned himself between them. I gasped at his sudden move when he topped me, lowering his head. I squirmed when his hot breathe hit my skin, he brushed his lips on mine, teasing and leaving me, craving for more. I grabbed the sheets in my fist and breathed heavily, making an eye contact with those sparkling eyes that made my heart skip a beat.