Meeting

Again, art is not mine, credit to owner. Should I put some of my own art here tho?
Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading! Please let me know what you think!
—————————————-

One Year Later

It's been a year since Jungkook's father passed away, and Jungkook's life became so much harder. He was only a few days away from being 18, his first heat will affect him in a month or so. But he highly doubts he'll have someone to help him, since his step-family—

"JUNGKOOK, YOU BITCH GET UP HERE NOW!!!" His step-mother called from the main room. He had been down in the kitchen preparing for an important meal his step-family was hosting tonight.

He limped upstairs, he had been beaten the day before, for what he can't even remember because they punish him so often, and his leg was still in so much pain.

When he got to the main room, he looked at his step-mother's shoes, knowing he was never allowed to look any of them in the eye. "Y-yes, M-madame?" He stuttered, voice quiet.

"What is this on my hand?" She asked, a grit to her voice that Jungkook knew all too well. He looked at Dong-hwa's hand, seeing the barely there specks of dust.

"It's a bit of d-dust, Madame." He answered, accidentally looking in her eyes before he looked down again.

Dong-hwa was furious. She grabbed his face harshly, sharp nails digging into his sensitive skin. Tears welled up in his doe eyes, but he wouldn't let them fall. Not in front of her.

"Listen you slut," she spat, "remember your place. You're a filthy omega who is only good for following orders, so don't talk to me like that. After you begin the stew, as it simmers, you come and dust every surface of this house. You will wipe all windows, and then you will go into town. You will pick up the jewelry I ordered, and you will get more spices to finish tonight's meal. After finishing the meal you will serve our guests. If you cause any trouble, heh, I won't even warn you of what's to come. But trust me you little bitch!" She slapped him hard, falling to the floor and a bruise left on his cheek. "You're life will be a living hell." She threatened before turning around to finish getting herself ready for the evening. "Oh, and, don't ever look me in the eye again. You've been warned far too many times, I'm tired of showing you mercy." She walked upstairs to where the bedrooms were located, slamming hers after entering.

Jungkook finally let his tears fall, crying silently. As he went to get up, he felt a person stepping on his back, preventing him from moving.

"Is the poor little whore crying?" Dae-hyun laughed with Ji-won beside him. He pushed Jungkook further into the floor, inflicting more pain on the omega. When he finally lifted his foot, he pulled Jungkook up to his feet by his slightly long hair. Jungkook winced in pain. "Get to work, you useless little shit." He pushed Jungkook down the stairs.

Jungkook continued crying as he set up the stew to simmer. After dusting and cleaning the windows, he put on a cloak, pulling up the hood so he could go out. He remembered the first time he tried to go out without something to cover his face. He was scolded harshly and told to always cover up his ugly bitch face.

He walked outside, shivering at the slight coolness. He was more sensitive than most, his senses heightened more than other wolves(cuz he's a true moon). It didn't help that he's been wearing the same dirty, torn clothes for a year. A once white, long sleeve top that had some tares in it and some pants that were also slightly torn.

Once he entered the town, he bought spices first, since they were closer than the jewelry shop. He put said spices into his basket and continued walking into the town where the jewelry store was located. He got lots of stares and people whispered, so he pulled his hood farther over his bruised face.