05

"Give me hickeys where only we can find them"
-

"Give me hickeys where only we can find them"-

Valentina POV

I sat in my office leaning back in my chair, running my fingers through my hair. I had just finished a few documents that De Luca needed me to go over making sure everything was there and correct.

Every since the dinner with De Luca, things have been different. Our encounters were happening more frequently, she would call me to her office more often or she will be coming to my office. Whenever we were in a room together like meetings and so forth you can basically feel the sexual tension between us.

After dinner I have been feeling a way I can't explain it. I went home that night and to say my thoughts were running through my head a mile per minute was an understatement.

I have tried to avoid my encounters with De Luca but it  seems like she knows just what to say or do to make me give into her. I don't know but when I force myself to avoid her is when I crave her more.

I don't know if what I'm feeling towards her is just an attraction, lust or a sexual relationships due to the lack of sexual activity in my own relationship and other things  which causes me be to so hung up on her and have my body giving in to her.

I just want to wrap my head around all this, I want to get my mind straight, I want to get my priorities straight as well. I don't want to mess up something permanent for something that's temporary and doesn't really mean anything.

There's was a knock at the door, I yelled a 'come in' before the door open and Dylan head peak in. He opened the door more walking into the office, closing the door behind him.

I smiled seeing him walked over to my desk with flowers and food in his hand. I got up from my seat, going around the desk. He rest the items on the desk before opening up his arms, I walked over going into his arms hugging him.

"Hey babe I thought I would stop by to see my beautiful girlfriend and have lunch with her" he kissed the side of my head

I pulled back from the hug smiling at him "Hi that's really sweet of you" I said

"How has your day been"

I walked back around the desk, going over to my chair taking a seat "It's been good I had just finish going over a few documents that my boss needed. How about you" I pulled my chair closer to the desk

"Exhausting boss had me going around getting things done say that the bigger boss needs them done at a certain time" he passed me a bag before opening his taking his food out.