Goodbye Alola! CH-1

Chapter 1 - Goodbye Alola!

Hello new reader and welcome to my story! This is the first time I'm writing my own story and I'll see where things go. Hopefully you'll enjoy my work and I'll hopefully see you in the upcoming future chapters again!

- If you enjoy the chapter, I would really appreciate it if you left a vote.

- I do post a lot on my profile and if you want to be notified, make sure to drop a follow!
- Lastly, I would love it if you guys drop comments on things you notice, like or dislike. Let me know!
- I have a discord server with a few other writers/readers. Feel free to join, link is here or if it doesn't work, it's in the comments.

Discord link is in my Bio.

Wordcount: 1217

_______________________________________

We are joining a 17 year old Ash Ketchum from Pallet town when he and his buddy Pikachu are in a car driven by Professor Kukui. His wife, professor Burnet is beside him with Ash and Pikachu on the backseat. They were heading towards the Airport on Melemele Island. This was Ash and Pikachu's final day in Alola after they won the Alola League and became Alola's first champion together.

While they were on their way, Ash was having flashbacks of his time in Alola.

FLASHBACK STARTS

It all started off at day one where Ash and Pikachu came to Alola along with his mother Delia Ketchum and the famous Professor Oak on a holiday. Since then, he met people and pokemon which led him to attending the local pokemon school. Kukui, the professor of the region of islands, who was also his teacher at the school provided him and Pikachu a place to stay.

During his time in Alola, he caught different types of pokemon. The first one he caught a Rockruff which evolved into a special Lycanroc Dusk form. Next, he caught a Rowlett. A pokemon which loves to sleep in his bagpack for some reason. Then, he caught a Litten who had spent all of it's days before joining Ash with an Old Stoutland which unfortunately passed away. This Litten evolved into Torrocat and in an ultimate attempt, it evolved into an Incineroar. it was desperate to beat its long term rival, Professor Kukui's Incineroar.

After that, he managed to catch the ultrabeast named Poipole which later on, during a rescue mission evolved into a Naganadel. This pokemon joined Ash's team occasionally to help him out. And at last he caught a special pokemon named Meltan which evolved into a Melmetal after merging with other Meltans to fight off the ultrabeast Guzzlord.

Ash also made lots of friends and rivals during his time in Alola.
First off you have Sophocles, a small boy who is very interested in science and his Togedemaru that seemed to have a liking towards Pikachu.

Next up you've got Kiawe, a red haired boy with a darker skin color and he is always shirtless for some reason which Ash never understood why. He's one of Ash's rivals on the pokemon school and they could get into heated battles quickly. 

Lana is a blue haired girl who is obsessed with Water-type pokemon. She reminded Ash a lot of Misty, a friend from thr Kanto region where he traveled with her and Brock. She also owned an Eevee and a Primarina, futhermore there isn't much to say about her but she is a good friend to Ash and that mattered the most to him.

Mallow is next, she helps her dad out in their family restaurant while her brother travels the islands serving food on markets while improving his skills.

Last up were Lillie and Gladion, children of Lusamine, the owner of Aether Paradise. Lillie got an Alolan Vulpix named Snowy which is an Ice-type. the pokemon hatched from an egg. At first, she was scared of pokemon but after spending time with Ash and her friends she learned to get used to them.

Her brother Gladion is one of Ash's other rivals, he owned a Silvally, an Umbreon, a Zoroark (which was his dad's pokemon) and a Lycanroc midnight form. He lost in the Final of the Alola League due to a massive counter attack from Ash's Lycanroc. They were now on their mission with their mother to search for their dad who they believe is still alive.

Professor Kukui and Professor Burnet married over time and they're having a family like relationship with Ash and his pokemon.

Ash still remembered when he had is battle against professor Kukui for his title, it was Kukui who got help from the legendary island guardian Tapu Koko against Ash and Pikachu. They were down to their final move which was a Z-move.

"Lets finish this match up with our true power Ash! Let's use our Z-move!'' Professor Kukui yelled out loud.

''I like it professor, that's a great idea!'' Ash seemed to agree.

''Pikachuu!''

''Kokoo!''

''From acient traditions, sharing lives with people and pokemon, THE ULTIMATE Z-POWER!! USE GUARDIAN OF ALOLA!!!!'' Kukui chanted, powering up the Z-move.

''Let's show them full power! Much bigger than a thunderbolt, 10 MILLION VOLT THUNDERBOLT!! LETS GOOO!!'' Ash cried out loud.

A body rose from the ground while Tapu Koko acted as it's head. It went straight for a punch towards Pikachu. In the meantime, Pikachu charged a massive ball of electricity with 7 different colours around it and fired it straight to Tapu Koko which pulverised Tapu Koko's Z-move creating a massive cloud of smoke.

When the massive cloud of smoke disapeared it revealed Tapu Koko uncounsious on the ground and Pikachu still standing breathing heavily.

Kahuna Hala: Tapu Koko is unable to battle which means the winner and our new champions are Ash and Pikachu!!

Flashback end's

They then arrived at the airport and they're saying their final goodbyes.

"Well Ash, this is it..." Kukui said whike he looked at the young trainer infront of him which he shared an amazing bond with.

"Yeah, but i'll definetly come back!" Ash replied with a clenched his fist before he hit his chest with it. he was smiling at both professors.

"Come back soon, we'll miss you..." Professor Burnet said, she had trouble fighting back the tears in her eyes while giving Ash a big hug, joined by Kukui.

"Take care Ash and goodluck on your next adventure. But remember 1 thing, Burnet and I will be here for you for the rest of your life!" Professor Kukui smiled warmly at the boy that was like a son to him.

''Thanks professor.'' Ash thanked him gratefully. ''You better take care of everyone here.''

''Pika Pika...''

Then they let go of the group hug and Ash is about to walk to the gates which lead to the plane entrance.

''Go get em champ!!'' Kukui cheered him on.

"Right!" Ash grinned and he starts running towards the gates.

It took a couple of minutes for Ash and Pikachu to board the plane. When they finally board, they took a seat next to a plane window and they both look through it, admiring the view. While Ash and Pikachu were admiring the beautiful scenery, they suddenly noticed something flying. It the Alola gang on their guardian pokemon's back, waving their final goodbyes to Ash and Pikachu. Ash smiled widely and they waved back in return.

---------------------------------------------------------

This was chapter 1, I hope to make atleast 50 parts or more! Let me know if you like it and on what I can improve!