Chapter 92 - Lex's Plan

Lena comes rushing into the DEO, having basically fought her way through security, only been let through after one of the security guards radioed in for approval.

"Alex! Where is she!?!" Lena asks, nervously, as she walks up to the DEO hub.

Alex turns around and looks at Lena, with a very nervous look on her face, and that is when Lena knows the news isn't good.

"Alex?" Lena prompts, anxiety building in the pit of her stomach.

"We.... we don't know..... Once she got to the prison.... her radio cut out.... We haven't heard from her for the last 10 minutes...." Alex explains.

Lena's anxiety gets even worse after hearing that, knowing that as her brother is involved means that it isn't good at all.

"What are you doing about it? What are the police saying from the prison?" Lena asks, frantically.

Alex opens her mouth to speak, but Winn then turns around in his chair, now looking towards Lena, and decides to answer for Alex, knowing that the oldest Danvers sister is not in the best place right now.

"J'onn is flying to the prison right now, to see what is going on." Winn explains, "But from the reports, Lex Luthor has not escaped the prison, and Supergirl has also not come back out."

"Yes.... so that's a good thing..." Alex replies, nervously.

"Not when it's my brother." Lena replies, "I'm sure if this 'escape' was all planned by Lex, then he has another way of getting out of that prison than walking out the front, where all the security and police will be."

"Lena, Lex is in a high security part of Metropolis prison, which is one of the most secure prisons in America." Winn says.

"Yes, but he still managed to somehow organise this prison escape. Lex will have planned all of this." Lena explains.

Winn goes to open his mouth again but he is then interrupted by J'onn's voice over the comms.

"I have arrived at the prison." J'onn says, "The security forces seem to have a handle on the situation."

"J'onn, we still haven't heard from Supergirl." Alex explains, nervously.

"Or spotted Lex Luthor." Winn adds.

"Yes. I'm going into the prison right now." J'onn says.

"J'onn." Lena says, speaking up.

"Miss Luthor?" J'onn replies, confused, "What are you doing at the DEO?"

"You know why I am here J'onn." Lena replies, "I know my brother, be careful. Lex is not stupid; this wouldn't have been a random unorganised prison escape."

"Yes, okay Miss Luthor." J'onn replies.

Over on the other side of the country, J'onn lands on the ground in front of Metropolis Prison, and then shapeshifts back into his Hank Henshaw form. J'onn then begins walking inside the prison, and none of the guards or police even try and stop him, they are far too busy recovering from the events of the last few minutes.

J'onn makes his way through the prison eventually arriving at the large open communal area, where there are a lot of dead bodies of guards and prisoners. J'onn then heads down the corridor off of that area, and into the max security wing. A few moments later J'onn arrives inside Lex Luthor's cell, and once inside he notices a big hole in the wall of the cell. The hole itself leads into the inner workings of the building, which do eventually lead to underground passageways beneath the prison. All this means that Lex Luthor has escaped.

J'onn then backs away from the hole, and looks around the cell for any clues as to what went on in here. However, after J'onn takes a few steps back, he hears a crunching sound at his feet. J'onn looks down and sees the familiar sight of Kara's glasses, which he has just broken.