31. curls | wolfhard

i inadequately stumble into my best friend, finns bedroom. it had been a rough night, i had been out drinking with the girls at a local bar while finn had been drinking pepsi while hanging out with the drummer of the band who had been playing tonight.

i had gotten stoned drunk, and he had taken me home in acknowledgement of how my mother acts when i drink alcohol.

i amble towards his bed, flopping down on the mattress while slowly shutting my eyes.

i could feel finns presence coming closer, him slowly tucking himself in aside me.
i didn't know how to react, and i just prentend that i feel asleep.

i felt so comfortable yet nervous, laying in bed with this man who is labeled my best-friend. i had never had any sort of sexual relations, or have never crushed on him at all. but, something about snuggling next to this boy, made me feel different.

it had been a couple minutes, and i could feel him cuddle closer to me, clutching to the side of my hips. i could feel his fuzzy hair at the side of my arm, and i couldn't bare but feel attracted to him.

suddenly, he shifted in his spot. gradually bringing his hand to my face, he moved some of my stray hairs out of my face.

" when are you going to realize, (Y/N/N)? " he mumbled calmly, before slowly leaning in to kiss my cheek.

i could feel him coming closer, fuck it.

i jaunted my head to the side, and it was too late. finn had accidentally kissed my lips, and he had pulled alway, flustered as ever. he gazed down at me, his eyes wide.

" oh come ere', curls. " i exclaim proudly, wrapping my arms around his head and pulling him down to kiss me.

˗

this is so short, but i oddly like it
severely inspired by @grvestone on tiktok !!

word count : 332